how would you react to seeing people from high school? especially if they didnt even like you back then

i can't stand the fake behavior. why greet me and try to see what im up to? i don't want to be mean but I don't want to talk to them.
I moved several hundred miles away, so that’s never going to happen
I look the other way and pretend I don't see them.
[@10788,PiecingMeBackTogether] this 🤭
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
Honestly? If they were cruel and a bully towards me I would ignore them.
If there was no way to avoid them I would say, "I do not need you in my life, piss off"
Mardrae · F
I'm exactly the same way myself. I see people I knew in high school who are happily married, successful, etc....they didn't like me in school, so why even speak to me now, especially since my life has not been successful like theirs.
exexec · 61-69, C
I enjoy seeing them again. No issues.
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
It's always interesting and fun to see people for the first time in a while.
Justmerae · 51-55, F
They probably forgot allabout me by now
VTDESTINY · 18-21, M
I'd be down on my knees later that night thanking god.

There's been things I've wanted to say to some of my high school classmates for what feels like forever now. Most of these things are to people who I bet don't like me. I'd love the chance to just sit down and talk or even walk and talk if they're busy. No insults from me or anything just normal people talk.

They were always the well liked popular people, and I was the antisocial nobody. I want to say all the things that still matter to me I never could.
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
I’m never revisiting my old high school. Not even for a reunion. I didn’t have any friends from there and the ppl who invited me once to go fishing with them never called me to go with them. So fuck that, I have more pressing things to do.