I feel like i have to stay awake all night because if i dont ill die in my sleep

I dont know why but I feel like if I don't stay up I'll die in my sleep tonight. I'm already very tired so this is going to be hard. I tried sleeping a few minutes back but felt myself lose control of my body like the life was slipping out of it which freaked me out so now I refuse to sleep.
You should rest ur head
scabs · 46-50, T
[@980894,Jabulani] I want to so badly
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
Look at it this way, if you do die in your sleep, you will not know.
So go to sleep and wake refreshed.
Unlearn · 36-40, M
I was in your situation once...for me it was all in my mind. Once I came out of my mind, the problems got resolved automatically.
Mona1986 · 100+, F
Let us know tomorrow
Unlearn · 36-40, M
Things like breathing, heartbeat, digestion and many other stuff our body does is thankfully involuntary. We don't have to do them consciously. It's only when we try to interfere with our body's natural mechanism, we start feeling anxious. Let go of your fears and let your body go in autopilot mode. Believe me it knows what it needs to do.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
You have to protect your spleen so it doesn't rupture. No strenuous activities. Stay in bed. I think I gargled with aspirin.