Having an enlarged spleen is very uncomfortable

You feel bloated and full all the time because it's practically pushing on your stomach. You can eat a single grape and feel like you've eaten 5 burgers. You can eat nothing and feel like you've cleaned out the whole fridge.

Sleeping isn't fun either because you feel so full and bloated. You feel like you want to throw up but can't and sometimes it can hurt if you sleep on either side. I'm stuck on my back which sucks because I'm a side sleeper
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
Mono?
scabs · 46-50, T
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] good old Epstein barr virus is what they said to me but yeah stupid mono
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[@581014,scabs] it should go back to size in a week as I recall. I got it right before I was to go to officers training school for the navy back in '81. Makes you really tired and a sore throat as I recall. Nothing much to do except be careful and wait and rest.
Manzi · 51-55, M
I also have a large spleen i know what your going thru
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1202324,Manzi] It really sucks 🙁. I'm sorry you are stuck with it too
I've had pain on my left side for years but none of the doctors I go to can diagnose the problem. What can you do about an enlarged spleen?