Is this how sw works?

You're an evil cyber bully if you make a joke that offends people who don't like you, but it's "just a joke" if they like you?

Plenty of the people who shit on me for my incredibly light trolling are friends with some more well known older users here who have told way more edgier jokes. Some of the most popular users are the most politically incorrect, but it's ok when they do it.

Some of the people also who are the first to get offended when it's something close to their heart getting made fun of, are also the first to make fun of peoples or problems they don't relate to. You care about being offensive to things the media tells you to. IF you were the age you are now in 1995, you would probably have no problem bullying LGBT people, but now that it's 2021 you rep the rainbow cause it's trendy. You need principals that allow you to see through the bullshit of your era's conditioning.[i][/i]
Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername · 61-69, M Best Comment
when I read this I said to myself "he asking if it's like middle school in here and the popular kids get by with murder and the less people kids do detention"

and in my head I said "yes, of course it is. just like it is in the rest of real life"
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] This comment is actually pretty profound and highlights the injustice inherent in human nature that bleeds out into most factions of society.
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] oh and to the admins reading this "just kidding"
[@1200758,BRUUH] well I hadn't intended to say something intelligent but I guess it proves the old thing about putting a monkeys in a room with typewriters - eventually they will type out shakespeare :)

TurtlePink · 18-21, F
It’s all so horrible
[@526179,TurtlePink] I haven't talked to you here yet but you heart a lot of my posts from time to time. You have good taste in posts ^.^ You are probably cool :3
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@1200758,BRUUH] thanks. Trying to change myself around
The government said UFO's don't exist, so people who saw them were crazy. Now the government says UFO's exist so people who see them suddenly aren't crazy. Makes sense, huh? 🙃
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
First time on the internet huh?
So no more appreciation threads because it shows favoritism ? 🙂
[@335573,AlexaSmilez] Showing favoritism in terms of people you like is different than showing favoritism based on how moral you deem someone. That's why justice is blind? There's no contradiction in appreciating people you know and thinking double standards such as this is lame.
[@1200758,BRUUH] 😔
welcome here
marsbar · F
It is very much like high school here sometimes. 😕
geoam1 · 51-55, M
This place is very judgemental but I don't care if people don't like what I post or my comments are. If that post is funny I'm going to like it
IssaJoke · C
that's how the world works
Magenta · F
Yes.
NinjaBoy · 18-21, M
Yep, it’s basically one big circle of BS. If you’re well known, then everyone is supposed to know you’re only joking. “Haha it’s funny because she’s popular”. 🤦‍♂️
Yep middle school playground complete with a prima donna narcissist that thinks she runs the show
[@1200758,BRUUH] 😁It's not gossip, it's truth and obvious as a pimple on the nose
[@1141631,FadingStar] LMBO 🤣 we are bad!!!!!! In my book, she deserves it! [@1200758,BRUUH] sorry but this one deserves it.
[@1141631,FadingStar] as a ‘wart’ on the nose ewww

🤣