If you took, or are scheduled to take the vaccine, which one did you choose?

Before, there used to be one option available in my city. Now there are more options, so I wonder whether it is worth it to pick and choose.
TUFKAL · 56-60, M
I've had the first dose of Astra Zeneca
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
[@1190214,TUFKAL] Nothing so far but mine was only 6 weeks ago and I was told it'd likely be 12 weeks before the second jab...
TUFKAL · 56-60, M
[@1078962,AntisocialTroll] I think mine was about 8 weeks ago
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
[@1190214,TUFKAL] Hopefully this month for you then. Tis such a pain being half done...
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
I took the Pfizer vaccine. First dose I had a mildly sore arm. Second dose I had fever, chill, aches and headache for almost 4 days. Then another 5 days of extreme fatigue. This is not normal and most people don’t get side effects as severe as I had them. That said I’m not getting another shot period.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@543602,JesseInTX] I don't think you are supposed to get a third shot any time soon anyway. Perhaps you are allergic to something in the vaccine.
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Nobody got a choice in the U.K.
You just got given a place and a time to be there then they administered whatever they had

AstraZenica #1
Second jab due middle of June
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
Scheduled to get the moderna one
FaeLuna · 26-30, F
I got both doses of Pfizer.
FaeLuna · 26-30, F
[@4367,MissGaga] On the other hand, my friend got the same dose at the same place a day before me, and had no side effects, so it varies from person to person.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@748264,FaeLuna] How long did the side effects last with you?
FaeLuna · 26-30, F
[@4367,MissGaga] It started about 12 hours after the injection, and lasted around a day.
summersong · F
Just got the second dose of Pfizer and the side effects have wiped me out.
summersong · F
[@4367,MissGaga] fever, muscle aches, exhaustion and flashes of nausea.
[@334441,summersong] I mean at least it shows you're getting a good immune response 💪
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@232861,MrBlueSky] Exactly
Pfizer, both doses. Sore arm at the injection site the next day for both, but other than that... no side effects to note.
Sirfurryanimal · 61-69, M
Astra Zeneca....must be due for jab two soon.
Not even a sore arm.
No choice given.
helenS · 31-35, F
No vaccination yet but I already decided to get Astra Zeneca.
Havesomefun · 56-60, M
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
I got Pfizer
geoam1 · 51-55, M
I got Moderna. I've had both mine. Just sore where I got the shot but no other side effects
Adroit · 31-35, M
Moderna tomorrow. Couple friends got the Pfizer and just a sore arm from it.
Havesomefun · 56-60, M
And effects not 1
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
I got the J&J one on Saturday.

One shot, and other than soreness at the injection site, no side effects.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
We had the Johnson and Johnson
The earliest I could book was May 27th and my second shot will be the end of September
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@232861,MrBlueSky] Everyone around me is vaccinated. I could have been vaccinated like early this year, Feb or Jan, but I waited for so long to book. So my first one is next week. But I am alrady not feeling well ugh this is happening at the wrong time :(
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
I will take whatever I’m given once they get to my age cohort 🙂
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
[@1194876,Havesomefun] That seems strange - as far as I’m aware none of the vaccines have been approved for use on those under 18
Havesomefun · 56-60, M
[@324037,Dlrannie] he’s my care does shopping for me plus he has asthma
Havesomefun · 56-60, M
[@324037,Dlrannie] he had phyizer
Moonpenny · F
I had the AZ. You don't have a choice in UK. I booked both 1st and 2nd shots online and I'm due my second at the end of May.
Lilymoon · F
I got the Pfizer...with a booster scheduled for August
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
Pfizer. 3 weeks apart
I had my first AZ and got the next one next week
Talisman · 51-55, M
AZ in mid March, I reckon 2nd jab late May/early June. Took my late 70s aged Mum to have her 2nd jab on Friday. No side effects for both other than what felt like a soft bruise for a couple of days.
I have the second half of my vaccine tomorrow. I had the choice between Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. I chose Moderna.
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
I had the pfizer vaccine two weeks ago.
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
For now the only choice is to take what you're offered or not. Only after everyone has had a chance, people get the option to pick one themselves.

But I'm scheduled for either Pfizer or Moderna and that's exactly what I want, so I should get my first shot in a month or two.
firefall · 61-69, M
Pzizer, had both doses, only side effect was a sore arm from 2nd shot, pretty sure that was from a clumsy nurse
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
I took Astra Zeneca because it was available to me. No other reason.
Havesomefun · 56-60, M
Nothing untoward had both astra