Do you feel anonymous on SW where you can ask anything?

I don't 馃槙 anymore...
MoonlightLullaby Best Comment
Do you mean for fear of being judged by what you do share, especially with everything being so closed off in cliques? I've grown accustomed, obviously, to sharing even my mistakes and weaknesses. I no longer care if they even go unanswered, because I choose to use it for cathartic purposes instead. Do remember, you do have the ability to now set your posts to private; only seen by your circle. A moonlight lullaby will always encourage you to put your self out there and try best to support what you do. To me, if my post touches one person, then I'm happy.

Of course, you may be saying you're afraid of your identity being discovered. All too often, I find myself sharing too much, but try best to keep on the down low as much as possible now. I no longer really care about voicing all of self to the masses.

You got this, just let it flow.馃
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] That's a great way to look at it...thanks Moon 馃槝
[@64578,fun4us2b] Awesome. My pleasure to share. Hopefully it helps you relax. 馃グ

Thanks for BC too, or shall I say rambling.馃き
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] Not rambling, good insight!

PepsiColaP22-25, F
Whenever I'm honest about certain aspects of my life most people have been supportive and understanding so yeah . If I dont it is for personal reasons not because of the people here. It can actually be a very good community
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] I agree, at times, it's pretty good!
checkoutanytime41-45, M
Yes, Sir., in fact I dude.
elyay200141-45, M
You don鈥檛 feel anonymous anymore?
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@10888,elyay2001] Not after 10 years of interacting with folks here...
Yes I do
TheGrayHeartKnight56-60, M
Yes, quite anonymous as no one of my friends or relatives is on here as far as I know.
Ivonne33336-40, F
I probably would feel more anonymous if I would grow a brain cell and take my profile pic down, lol
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1120488,Ivonne333] *peeks at your profile pic* 馃檪 But it's a small website, nothing like FB or Instagram
Kinevi1
Yerp.
twiigss41-45, MVIP
I just tried to do that @fun4us2b, and was left a nasty reply instead of something supportive/giving advice. I feel the anonymity, but on that specific post, only had one supportive reply. So no, sharing deep facets of my life is something I'll have to try to limit myself to :(
Stereoguy56-60, M
In a open forum no. In private messaging yes to a very few people.
REMsleep41-45, F
Eh kinda. I've emailed a few people stuff and so one or two people could find out my identity. I've posted a pic a time or two which can be image searched
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@867436,REMsleep] Exactly, it's a slow burn toward RL...
Dan8841131-35, M
Nah. My issue is that I worry too much about what people think of me. Many times I want to ask a certain question, but I change my mind due to concerns of being made fun of or judged.
REMsleep41-45, F
[@940086,Dan88411] Don't worry. We don't know you anyway. Practice exposing yourself here.
Im like that irl but I give off the apperance that Im not like that.
Yeah, who will find me on here?. My username doesn't connect to my real name and I'm not on Facebook or IG or anything
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@435994,NotYourFantasy] Agreed - but random coincidences don't surprise me anymore...
Justmerae51-55, F
well, for me there are some things I would never want to ask and will keep my own council about. But, no I don't feel free here to ask for help or support anymore... I don't know EP was different people seemed to care more, maybe I got jaded myself and just don't want the judments. Easier to be a clown
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@2144,Justmerae] I think it's also the level of relationships - I'd say a very individual thing...
Justmerae51-55, F
[@64578,fun4us2b] I'm willing to put it on myself, lots of trust issues, but it doesn't seem that very many people here want to go deep.