If you take a herbal anxiety relief (OTC), can you suggest a safe brand?

I am currently on controlled anxiety medicine but about to run out, as the doctor wrote me only 15 pills to help relief an anxiety attack that caused me difficulty breathing. To my surprise, after taking it for this long, my breathing isn't exactly back to normal. I still have some trouble, and I am worried once I run out, it worsens again..
Colley · 26-30, M
I like L Theanine
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1200421,Colley] Have you personally tried it? Any side effects that you know of, or felt?
Colley · 26-30, M
[@4367,MissGaga] I take it twice a day and never had any side effects
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1200421,Colley] Thank you :) Maybe I will try it. Will check it out online.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Have you personally tried it? Any side effects that you know of, or felt?
[@4367,MissGaga] yup! And no side effects :) but your mouth goes numb
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Thank you! I did hear about it but I felt it would be nice to hear from someone who tried it. Maybe I will get it :)
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
St.Johns Wort..
My mother used it.But check it does not affect any other medication you may be taking.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@356742,SirfurryanimalWales] Thank you, I think I will try this one because I seem to find it where I live unlike the other which I would have ordered online. I do not take any meds usually, which makes it simple :)
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
[@4367,MissGaga] I don't know if you're on the contraceptive pill but St John's Wort can interfere with it, just so's you know.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1078962,AntisocialTroll] Thank you my dear. 🤗 I have not been on the pill for a while and don't think will need it anytime soon lol. But will make sure to consider that. I am also concerned about taking the vaccine while on this medication, as I have it scheduled next week... I will make sure to inform them.. I have also been taking controlled anexity medication but will finish it this week so don't think it will have any effect on the vaccine. Will still inform them.. I just hope they aren't a bunch of idiots vaccinating me 🤷‍♀️