Why are they suddenly worried about Thanksgiving?

They are talking about limiting family gatherings and such, however, the mere mention of Thanksgiving has not happened in the media for decades. No, it was all about "Black Friday" (which is losing traction big time). Companies have been at war against Thanksgiving since the day a Pilgrim and Native American shared an intimate dessert.

They give these warnings about Thanksgiving BUT - they are not saying, "Please limit your shopping time during this pandemic". Nope, Black Friday has just been restructured a bit but is still there. Gotta make that money no matter what.

I imagine it is because covid-19 takes Christmas off and doesn't affect christmas shoppers. Pfft, It certainly has nothing to do with corporate greed. If I am wrong, PLEASE call me a dumb ass.
You're right
Have fun sucking Jeff bazos dick everyone..

[image deleted]
Leggs · 46-50, F
[@327405,TheScissoring] They cannot stand the though that small companies might be making minuscule profits at the cost of some multi billionaire ASSHOLE like Bezos.
[@327405,TheScissoring] welcome to capitalism... the rich get richer the poor get poorer
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
They don't have to anymore. It's gone to the internet the last few years. And this has pretty much doubled online sales now.

This has been on the news on many stations including FOX.
bookerdana · M
Maybe because all my life I could see my family and friends at Thanksgiving and this year I probably won't..Black Friday can kiss my bony Irish arse,the other is a real thing