Why would you support someone the KKK admires?
because they're kkk rejects themselves 馃槖
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
what if they admired martin luther king? 馃槩
Stereoguy56-60, M
Like Hillary? They did donate money to her and she accepted it.
You follow?
Stereoguy56-60, M
No. It was on the news. Hillary will take money from anyone. Lol
As does Trump.
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
Because ignorance is bliss
MsAnnThropy36-40, F
I don't. They all need to be culled.
AlmightyLoad22-25
would you support someone the iran government admires who stones people and makes women cover up and are property to men and are very anti human rights and women rights
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
馃檮Mhmm
I'm talking about the KKK.
AlmightyLoad22-25
@Pogonophile: Just making a point
I don't care who admires what. I support my own values, and if a person embodies that, then I'll support them. That said, I don't think the KKK and I have many values in common
You can't control them nut jobs.. Just take the votes..
SenorSiesta41-45, M
Its possible the KKK has some taste 4 a change.
SenorSiesta41-45, M
Some hard to pronounce planet 馃槄
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
@TraumenDenkener: maybe uranus?! Lol
SenorSiesta41-45, M
@JaggedLittlePill: I feel some fiber at work, ... so u might be right LOL
CoppercoilM
Why would anyone support a woman who claims to be about women's and gay rights yet takes tens of millions of dollars from countries that oppress women and kill gays?
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
Ok. So you made a valid point.

That does not negate the points made about Trump ..nor does it make the things he has done or wants to do ...the things he has said and the things he is accused of, any less bad.

This. This is what pisses me off the most.

She is no Angel of mercy.

He is not going to make ANYTHING great again.

Why try and negate the points made about him as though they are somehow less or do not matter?
CoppercoilM
@Pogonophile: a simple Google search will provide you with all kinds of info on racist (yes even kkk) that have endorsed hillary, even donated. LA Raza endorses hillary, The communist party endorses hillary, I could go on and on. You can also find all kinds of undesirables that endorse trump. How can anyone control who endorses them? If you ran for president and someone terrible endorsed you, how could you stop them?
CoppercoilM
@JaggedLittlePill: I negate nothing. It's a death match for the soul of a nation. We all are caught in the middle. I didn't vote for hillary or trump in the primaries. Trump deserves all the heat he is getting. I'm no apologist.

People have a right to be concerned. People have a right to worry about the possible future under a president like him. You would be crazy not to.. he's unpredictable. But I refuse to not call out hypocrisy when I see it, and to not be worried about hillary knowing all we know would be a grave miscalculation as well.

Every day I rub shoulders with hillary supporters and trump supporters.. guess what, they're mostly good people. They work in offices and drive mail trucks and are cops and professionals.. they are in the army and are drs.. we.. hillary and trump supporters are mostly decent people.

So then what gives?

Politicians have been dividing us and setting us agaist each other for decades. It's finally all coming out. All the disinformation.. all the lies.. all the slights.. the bias.. all the disrespect.. it's all beginning to spill over. It's the fog of war. Right now no one has a grip on reality, but everyone thinks it couldn't be clearer. We are fighting with ourselves in the mirror.

Why would you support someone the KKK admires? | Community | Similar Worlds