pagandad · 61-69, M
Consider it a learning experience. The net is the net, real life is real life. Unless you really know someone from the net well, and have met them in real life and so come to know them better, it is always best to be guarded in any relationship. This is also true in real life, but it is easier to judge how guarded to be.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
I know it's hard but you can trust again, just got to watch for the signs. It's sad we have to do that though. Why can't everyone be honest -sigh
What happened?
He kind of scared me last Friday on Skype and I decided to tell him it’s best we chat by email. He gets upset and ghosts me. [@545445,Mandalorian]
tk9999 · 41-45, M
Haven’t you asked this question once or twice or thrice before?
Darksideofheaven · 51-55, M
It's hard. The internet is an entire different world than REAL life. too much fantasy and illusion here. If you've you've never met the guy in person there ain't no way to know fo sho. It takes a long time to love someone, so if it was a quick deal, that's a big red flag