This person deleted my comment.
iunderstand1234 51-55, F She's on this site because she's "the other woman".
people are sad i guess
Some people just can't take criticism i guess
KaliKali · 31-35, F
Chill, weirdo.
😆... I don't know why but this made me laugh
NearMiss · 41-45, F
I am not a weirdo. As you can see from my picture, I am a naga.
SoulAsylum · 31-35, M
Well that's her right to do so.
DevastatinglyGorgeous · 31-35, M
And I'm the man between these two women. I'm sure it's obvious by now!
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
She's dinging your BF / husband?
NearMiss · 41-45, F
She posts here because she is having an affair with someone's husband (not mine), and wants to talk about it.
You mean she's having an affair with your husband?
@NearMiss: Well, after reading your comment, I see why she did that. You feel righteous indignation that she's "the other woman." I've felt that way too about the group on EP who were viscous in their attacks...not only against those who didn't agree with them, but the wives too. However, it's her post, and she can delete who she wishes to delete. Trying to shame her publicly is futile. It just makes you look like you are twisted in knots by your indignation.
@NearMiss: She has a right to talk about it here, whether we like it or not.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Carissimi: Everyone has a right to post and comment anything that doesn't violate the rules of SW. Funny that you're so mad about me calling her out, though. Like you're cool with adultery, censorship, and willful ignorance, but you can't STAND to see a person criticized for doing those things. Talk about being twisted in knots, jeesh.
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
oh. ok.
You're probably been blocked by her now as well, I guess 😂
NearMiss · 41-45, F
🙊
doctorlove · M
She probably doesn't enjoy you coming on her post to call her names. We call that being a jerk.
doctorlove · M
You call it that. You're big on the name-calling, evidently.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@doctorlove: Are you brain damaged? Your first comment to me on this thread was "We call that being a jerk." Can you not see how your retort to my riposte is hypocritical?

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/21/69/18/NearMiss-FqI8SQdcv-b.jpg]
doctorlove · M
I am actually brain-damaged - yes. So lemme see if I got this straight ... you're pissed that she deleted your name-calling on her post and you don't like me calling you names on your post. And that somehow makes [b]me [/b]the hypocrite.

This person deleted my comment. | Community | Similar Worlds