Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
I'm guessing you're white?
[@1080711,hatersgonnahate] no
For what?
Not allowing WHO or The CDC into wuhan to study the virus in the early stages of the outbreak??
Or something else..
[@4199,BlueVeins]
If that's what happened
[@349735,onestarrynight] for trying to cover this up, for not advising sooner the spread and the imprisonment of whistleblowers, lying about the numbers, banning foreign journalists from reporting.

They are accountable.
[@406205,InOtterWords] absolutely agree with everything you said because it's all true..

Take care of yourself and your family..
Stay safe!!
🤗🌷🌷
Diggler · 46-50, M
Yes, but just to be clear, I'm talking about the dishes my family left for me to wash. 🍽
you mean the way they tried to hide the disease and punish the doctors that wanted to expose it.

yeah, I'm a bit crusty right now
[@15458,dirtydaddee] this
Kind of,, but then again, we don't know how much is truth and how much is not. ..
goliathtree · 51-55, M
Xi and his regime have lied, which is no different than they have ever done or continue to do. I am sorry for the Chinese people, pissed at the Chicom regime and pissed at the rest of the world for being foolish enough to believe them.
[@8911,goliathtree] you think they alone are lying?
goliathtree · 51-55, M
[@1076537,Udonomeiu] unfortunately no. Sometimes though, there is a very fine line between lying and kidding yourself.
Daisy50 · 51-55, F
China and Iran blame us.
[@485257,Daisy50] who is "us" ?
Daisy50 · 51-55, F
[@406205,InOtterWords] United States
[@485257,Daisy50] I am not american
You mean, China, who haven't had but 1 new case of Coronavirus except those that came from overseas? That China?
[@786692,Autonomous] yes, and those propaganda videos about the last corona hospital closing?
[@406205,InOtterWords] no more than I am at a president who knew about covid 19 months ago and dismissed it because it would hurt the stock market. Or who just last month called it a left hoax. But, that's me.
Lapochka · 31-35, F
For what?
[@987291,MissK] they have been lying from day one. Especially about the number of deaths.
Lapochka · 31-35, F
[@406205,InOtterWords] And you’re mad about that, over all other things?
[@987291,MissK] for putting so.many lives at risk? YES!

They should have blocked down borders, they should have permitted journalists to report on what was happening, they should have advised other countries and governments sooner.they need to quit lying. I am getting reports from relatives and friends that are in the front line in italy, uk and usa .... these countries were not prepared but could have been.

Oh.... and many medicines come from ingredients from China, including paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen, metformin, insulin and these are no longer being exported because China need them for themselves.
I’m more pissed at us for our decades of becoming reliant on them for so many products
One being medicines
Scary as fuck now
[@8911,goliathtree] we’ve got to try and make it happen for here
We’ve got to have the control of especially our nations medicines
goliathtree · 51-55, M
[@587991,DarkSky] agreed. Cheap labor and infrastructure are the major roadblocks.
[@8911,goliathtree] time for executives to take pay cuts and no more bonuses
Nothing better than US labor
Powderflask · 26-30, M
I expected no less. Why any American business wants to be associated I have no idea.
Becksta · 36-40
I have no words to describe how I feel about that poor doctor who they gagged for trying to get the word out on this virus... it's broken my heart ever since the story broke about him, then there's the fact that he ultimately died from it, too... 💔
[@421598,Becksta] which means it is not just the elderly with UHC at risk.
JeanAnna · F
No, I'm more upset with the Trump administration.
Dewms · 22-25
there is a burning rage inside of me ever since the incident with our fishermen and the island dispute
In retrospect China was faster responding and more forthcoming than the U.S. was to it's people in response to the spread of this ----by nearly 4 months. Within 2 weeks after this broke out the Chinese government were already quarantining those in Wuhon and had told the WHO about this outbreak in detail. 4 months after the outbreak in China Trump was still calling it a hoax here.........even after it was known that it was here and had already killed some Americans. trump had 4 IC briefings on this in January and blew it off because if he said it was here it might dip the market and hurt his reelection chances.
TioCarlos · 26-30, M
Sure why not
Tracos · 51-55, M
for what?
[@581975,Tracos] stick your head back in the sand.
Tracos · 51-55, M
how about we deal with the disaster first and start evaluating who is to blame for what later... if at all...
[@581975,Tracos] I am dealing with it, but you cannot tell me not to feel angry...there is a lot of anger.
There's a TED talk by Gates from about 5 years ago warning us we're not prepared for a pandemic

That isn't China's fault - they perhaps made things difficult but they're not the first nation to do that
[@776292,BeefySenpie] but they have held back so much information
Xipooh · 26-30, M
For their treatment of uyghur muslims, the censorship and control or their own people, for knowing about the virus in november and silencing and arresting people for talking about it, for welding people inside their homes and leaving them to die to deal with the virus, for what they did in Hongkong, Yeah.
[@877165,Xipooh] all of it.
Wilbury · 51-55, M
I am pissed off with any government who would minimize and deny the potential of a health emergency in order to protect their economic reputation. So China and USA.
The country? Yes. The people, No.
[@7789,Elandra77] that is what I said, I feel for the people.
Classified · M
And still I don't think that's actually the worst they have done 🤔
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
You'd better make friends with them soon.
They are coming out of this coronavirus and getting their economy working FAST.. While the rest of us are still in lockdown with production closed..
They will quickly gain the upper hand on all manufacturing and rule the economic world for the first time in recent history...
Practice bowing and kneeling with your hands clasped to them if you want to get ahead...

http://asianlifestyledesign.com/2011/02/the-japanese-custom-of-bowing/
[@1473,polyandrym66] I am aware of it, the irony is not list on me. Makes me even angrier tbh
Driver2 · M
[@1473,polyandrym66] you forget why we are stronger and they Are a house of cards,
We are a free society.
Plus it doesn’t hurt we have many more guns here and nuclear warheads
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
I am pissed off at the Chinese government. All of this could've been contained much earlier had they not locked up journalists and doctors and tried to cover up.
[@1067315,Driver2] More correctly....the virus started there......and people leaving that area infected the planet. The U.S. has what--3000 businesses located there? And what? Maybe 10,000 more local mom and pop subcontractor shops to make what they sell as finished products in America......so the 1% here can make millions on cheap foreign labor?

Trump Enterprises alone has 7 plants in China...Korea...Malaysia...etc. Do you think no one from his factories ever travels back and forth to those plants in those areas? And it's the same for anyone who sells TV's...microwaves..shoe companies here..widgets...step ladders...you name it. The list is endless.

Even if people are not solely responsible for bringing the virus to America.......this government never even made a tiny attempt to stop trade with the epicenter of this virus. It's still open trade. Profits are that important to the 1%. So how long did the virus stay transmittable on sealed goods coming from China to here??? Even when we knew where it was coming from air travel from China was not cut off until 14 days ago.............4 months after the WHO first informed the CDC and trump it was more than likely coming here and it was deadly.

I've been to China. From Nike to you name it the entire town of Wuhon is factories making goods with U.S. company names on them. Ditto for Italian name goods...etc.

So the "THEY" you refer to as spreading to America is no one else but Americans who have factories and businesses there...from Trump on down. The epicenter of this in the U.S. where it first started was---Seattle----and Vancouver. Those two cities are the hubs to fly from the U.S. to Beijing...and Wuhon..and all over the Far East-----for every major carrier.

The "they" who brought this here is "US"...and it's up to "US" to handle it. Not pass the buck and blame someone else. For 3 1/2 years the blame for everything bad has been on a president we used to have 28 years ago...or the one we used to have 3 years ago...or Clinton's emails. Or football players who won't kneel...or a dead senator from New Mexico.....and then Michigan. The buck is here and the buck stops here----we've heard enough BS lies and buck passing---and racism of its the Mexicans fault..it's the Muslims fault....and now it's the Chinese people's fault.

The fault is we're now over 4 months into the spread of this and we have 1 1/2 million tests kits for 329,000,000 people. Not enough beds...no federal response team...multiple ones gone......that had every dime stolen from them to build an ego monument on the border....to keep the drug dealing scary Mexicans from sneaking into our houses at night to rape our wives.

Time----past time--to own this and do something about it.
Driver2 · M
[@539720,anythingoes477] so it’s all America’s fault . I know better to listen to anyone hiding behind a peace sign.
[@1067315,Driver2] $20 says you need a bump cap just to walk from your bedroom to the kitchen. And another $20 says it's a red hat with a Made In China sticker in it.
Driver2 · M
I am very we need to cut them off before it’s too late
[@1067315,Driver2] we will be more reliant on them than ever.
Driver2 · M
[@406205,InOtterWords] they create nothing just copy and steal
Honestly, I don’t have the energy for that. I’m afraid and just want this resolved before more people [b]die[/b].