my new upload to youtube on my FurryFace channel
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoybaUwapUE]
1
|
HelterSkelter1 · 26-30, M
Spot on

Remember me when you go viral.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@25627,Selah] yeah that'll be the day , lol
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
The world is in mass decline, Furry.
Before long there will be more homeless/poor people. Food is becoming ridiculously expensive.
Seems like every week I go shopping, prices have risen again. Where will it end? It won't.
There needs to be mass demonstrations/boycotts outside supermarkets, retail stores, Government Buildings to draw attention to inequality.
Though being honest, it would achieve nothing because the world is biased towards those with [b]Plenty[/b] of disposable income>
Miniscule income? Go away and die unseen in a dark corner.
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
[@1155,FurryFace] True. The elites know this. Which is why they treat the public with impunity.
Plus remember. The US is a Republic, not a Democracy. (I include this fact for US citizens to dwell on)
So really, the public have [b]NO[/b] weight when it comes to decision making.
The Elites, Corporations [b]Always[/b] get their way, no matter what the public wants.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@546016,Gusman] Money Rules look at Trump but now another problem with the chinese and Tariffs on trade
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
[@1390,AwakeningConfession9] You and I both know the public are so apathetic. The only thing they are good at is whinging. To actually get off their arse and do something?
Leave it to someone else. Those, someone else, have the same opinion.

my new upload to youtube on my FurryFace channel | Community | Similar Worlds