Do people who say "You gotta fight fire with fire" not understand how fire works?
0
|
Well, technically, you can stop a fire by doing a controlled burn ahead of it. Like a forest fire. Too hot to put out, but if you use a smaller, cooler fire to burn a chunk of forest away ahead of it, it will have nowhere to spread.
[@885648,O11O1OO1OO11O] A joke is like sex Neither is any good if you don't get it.
[@4176,CrackedActor] Agreed. If only you had gotten mine
[@885648,O11O1OO1OO11O] I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind : So he gave me a kite.
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] so you are saying your joke sucks I agree
[@483204,texasdaddydom] Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] and some people think they are far more clever than the really are
[@483204,texasdaddydom] The star attraction at my local aquarium has just been repossessed. It turned out to be a loan shark
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] I rest my case.
[@483204,texasdaddydom] Why didn’t the lifeguard save the hippie?, cos he was so far out man!
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] you remind me of Fozzy Bear without the lovable personality

Do people who say "You gotta fight fire with ... | Community | Replies | Similar Worlds