Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
jackson55 · M
So did he die of aids ?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Even oral sex?
Overwatch6 · 41-45, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Exactly
WoodyAq · M
Good work, if you can get it.
so are we to suppose to kiss humans now.. wat tis wrong with Fernando!
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@59911,anotherclone] yeah, such a crazy dude
But he's dead🤔
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@435994,MightyMarvellous] I'd probably be dead too if I was born in '35 😂
[@8344,ScissorhandsFingeredMe] 😂 😂 😂
Overwatch6 · 41-45, M
Unless he tounges her and had an open gum 👍
Asmae · 31-35, F
Why did he die then?
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] being 83 years old isn't very hard to die, is it? 😄
Dan193 · 26-30, M
Yet he waited until he was out of time to prove that.
Dan193 · 26-30, M
[@8344,ScissorhandsFingeredMe] Would you kiss a HIV positive person? If they had a small charity thing get together in a mall during Christmas and one of them, really cute one, approached you with a mistletoe and held it over you 2s heads? And you weren't in a relationship at the time.
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@14565,Dan193] why the mistletoe though? Yeah I guess I would.
Dan193 · 26-30, M
[@8344,ScissorhandsFingeredMe] So you couldn't say no xD
The photo is 1991, he died this week after an accidental fall.
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@588010,Lugubrio] exactly
I've asserted many times on internet forums that only blood and semen carry the HIV/AIDS virus. It in not present in saliva or even an infected woman's vaginal fluids. This is why there has never been the long predicted (and in some quarters, hoped for) heterosexual AIDS epidemic.
This always creates outrage from the uninformed.

Absent open sores on the genatals of both the man and woman, a man can't become infected through vaginal sex with a woman. Now watch the explosion from the ignorant.
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@824678,SniperMk1Mod0] the virus is present in other fluids too but it cannot be transmitted through them. Only blood, semen AND vaginal fluids can transmit the virus. Basic junior high school knowledge.
Wishingwellguy · 41-45, M
Someone had to, but unfortunately it was many of his other pastimes that he become HIV positive
covfefe234 · 26-30, M
As far as I know, HIV can transfer through body fluids. Spit and salvia are also a form of it and despite being very little, there's still a risk of getting infected that way. Still needs a double check though.
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@569353,covfefe234] at least that's what I've been taught all these years and there were whole campaigns about it. I know it's detected in every body fluid but it cannot be transmitted through saliva, sweat or tears or even with mosquitoes, otherwise we'd probably all be dead by now 😆
covfefe234 · 26-30, M
[@8344,ScissorhandsFingeredMe] lol I still recall reading something about transerring via a toothbrush etc XD I still wouldn't kiss an infected person though.