Just don't respond. Lmao
QueenOfQuirkF
I do that all the time, just say that the network in your area isn鈥檛 good (I say this when the mobile tower is right where I am) 馃槀
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] You know what, That's actually very good specislly that there was a sand storm today and so it affected the network or whatever.....although it is still obvious that I am lying
QueenOfQuirkF
No, how is it obvious? Pick his call up once and pretend like you can鈥檛 hear him
VeronicaPrincess61-69
What's there to be embarrassed about? You're not ready to talk to him - if he can't take the hint, he's not worth fretting over.
Xuan1231-35, M
Maybe you could simply tell him that. "I'm just not ready to talk."
[@375377,Xuan12] I think I've never been the kind of person who can just say what they feel specially when it had to do with emotions plus that would make me come across as such a wuss but then I think I've already conveyed that over the weekend *facepalm*
Daisy5051-55, F
I'm just not ready to talk is polite and concise
I鈥檇 be very tempted to say, 鈥淭hank you for not making me spell it out. Goodbye.鈥
That鈥檚 if you [b]don鈥檛[/b] want speak to them again. Because now there can be no misunderstanding, since they [b]know[/b] you鈥檝e been avoiding contact.
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] No it is not like this.. he is fine and just wants to speak to me to make sure I am okay but I don't want to talk now and frankly it is me who is exaggerating with the reaction but I have issues and I hate to show them :/
[@4367,MissGaga] Ahh, I misunderstood. Then the others have good advice; just letting him know that you鈥檒l get back to him and a request to please be patient should suffice.
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Yeah just did a while back, he apologised for bugging me, sent me good wishes and asked me to call when I want to. The answer was too easy, idk why I lost my mind for a while there, i mean even now I am reading my question and i am like, What a stupid question just tell him that you will talk later 馃槀馃槄
HOW ABOUT THE DIRECT APPROACH

[quote] thanks for goading me into a reply when clearly I don't want to talk right now; sorry but I'm not ready to talk with you, could you please have some patience and I'll be in contact with you asap..
[/quote]
馃槀馃槍
[@435994,MightyMarvellous] I feel you are almost going to end it with "Please stay on the line, your call is important to us" 馃槀 ... I can't believe you made me joke while in this state
[@4367,MissGaga] so funny, I was going to say that馃ぃ馃槄馃ぃ馃槀
Well "intentionally" is not exactly the word, then. At least not as a strategy.
https://youtu.be/Kwhjy67TWic
[@18983,EarthlingWise] Yeah I am stupid, I should've just kept it simple.. Drama queen :/
[@4367,MissGaga] lol, being a queen is kinda cool.
[@18983,EarthlingWise] Don't joke about it 馃様
CountScrofula36-40, M
You gotta just be truthful. It will be less awful than extending the lie at this point if he's on to it. "I'm not ready to talk, I'm sorry. I will be. Please be patient."
[@624254,CountScrofula] Yea I ended up responding with something very similar to what you said. I am such an idiot, Idk why I freaked out as if there was a serial killer calling me lol
CountScrofula36-40, M
[@4367,MissGaga] That's anxiety for you. It'll exaggerate manageable problems into life-ending crises.