I Don't Hate Myself, I Just Don't Like Myself Very Much

I just drink too much alcohol. Where as it's not allowed at home and my parents are too judgmental. So it's not nice to disappoint them. But it's too hard face rough life so drink alone to kill sadness and loneliness.
3
|
AnchoredWithin · 18-21, F
Darling, are you aware that alcohol is a downer? So you're drinking saddness? Have you tried picking up a hobby? I don't blame you for your choices, I care and want you to do what's best for you.
[@855970,AnchoredWithin] I have bad work-life and no friends which made me alone and sad and it results me in drinking
AnchoredWithin · 18-21, F
[@556541,Littlepuppywantsanewlife] I know how that feels. You need to make time for yourself. Money is only important in this world. Go hiking, join an online support group. Learn how to knit and find a local club. You've already made me your friend ^^ you've got this, sweet pea
[@855970,AnchoredWithin] Thank you for being nice :)

HellGeist · 26-30, M
I'm sorry. I'm going through the same thing. And a break up. I need to change my life and stop drinking entirely.

I just drink too much alcohol. Where as it's ... | I Don't Hate Myself, I Just Don't Like Myself Very Much | Similar Worlds