I feel like I need to say this

I've been speaking a bit negatively about hubs lately. Well, maybe not negatively, more bringing forth my frustrations and irritations that have been happening lately. Much of it stems from the fact that it's time for him to begin his evening shifts at work and we both really need it to happen. We do better not spending all of our free time together. I think it's due to both of us being single for so long before we met and married.

Anyway, I just want to say that I have a great hubs and I am incredibly blessed that he is mine. He isn't perfect and we don't share much in common and many look upon us as an "odd couple", but we don't mind. Are there things I wish I could change? Yes. Will I try to change him? No. That's not what we are about. We are about the important things in a marriage...love, trust, respect, encouragement, commitment.

There are things I wish were different and I wish our love language was the same or that he recognized mine more. But, he loves me in his own way and with 100% of his heart...and that's what matters.

So...that's all I wanted to say. My hubs? He drives me insane and makes me want to hit him with a frying pan at times. But I love him and wouldn't trade him for anything.

Well...maybe the guy with the chocolate syrup bottle. But I digress...
meggie · 31-35, F
There is an old saying, something like...sometimes I ruffle your feathers and sometimes you ruffle mine. But there's no other I'd rather nest with.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1119351,meggie] I like that.
That’s really sweet. I mean chocolate syrup is.
Chocolate syrup guy 🥴
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@949508,V00dooCakeNinja] 🥴
everyoneknows · 31-35, T
cool beans. write a novel.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1202007,everyoneknows] Are you being snarky or serious? I can never tell with you so I’m not sure how to respond.
AllAboutLaffs · 70-79, M
This made me smile ....

I Love My Husband
Dating and Relationships Marriage