I Blocked Someone
I was thinking of the same. I'll be blocking the ones that look suspicious, especially without no pic, or stories, or questions.
@InOtterWords: Just as you were writing this, I blocked 10. I am going to block 10 more now, and off to bed.
InOtterWordsF
@justsomeguy: just don't block me
馃
@InOtterWords: nooo. never.
butterfly101322-25, F
I just had this experience yesterday. Some "woman" stalked my profile ..read a story thought it was sbout her snd tried to confront me about it. She kept harassing me about it.. completely blank profile. Blocked her yesterday
People are crazy....
JackNJ41-45, M
I prefer not to block anyone because I feel that still associates them to my page because their name is then on my blocked list
InOtterWordsF
Yes, but why should they get to read my posts. I write some pretty personal stuff on here at times...it helps me to get it down...but if someone uses that as ammunition against me it is my fault.
JackNJ41-45, M
Well if the person is just being an ass you have every right to block them
Maggimay41-45, F
Maggimay41-45, F
But bear claw doesn't have those bits of fruit in it, just a raisen here and there, am i not thinking if the same thing? 馃
InOtterWordsF
@Maggimay: a proper bears claw is made with mincemeat
Maggimay41-45, F
I just googled it. It looks like what i thought but its not. My mistake. The one im thinking of has a brownish sauce inside it.
sighmeupforthat41-45, M
oh i'm soo scared.

what's with the neurosis around here lately?
InOtterWordsF
I'm not neurotic, but when someone bullies you on a comment you make, abuses you, uses duplicate accounts to back up their arguments, posts lies about you pming them and threatening them with rape (which if I had done I'd be banned/reported) accuses you of being 2 other users, creates further accounts to view your profile after blocking them...you do kinda get a little bit pissy
MondayschildF
sorry you are having this problem..there are some mean people here and I dont care to block one bit it they are annoying me.
Ok,i will keep that in mind..馃槼

I Blocked Someone
Community Similar Worlds