Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

dont you wish there was more of a community for atheists?
I wish there were more groups or churches for atheists. I really love churches, how people have many grate events connect and help each other in churches i wish there was a church for atheists. I found a few groups that just discuss atheism, I went t...
11
|
Is it easy to follow Christ?
What must you do to be saved? Can we just believe or what is the fruit, the evidence of a born again Christian? What does Christ mean when he says "believe"! Just accept Him as Lord? or is he also asking to leave everything behind and follo...
2
|
If you are Christian, do you belong to a church or denomination that formally tithes ?
What do you think of the practice ? Is it an obligation ?
2
|
Evolution: is it necessary to know how life ultimately began in order to study and debate the evidence that evolution has since occurred?
If you think it is, why do you think so? Can you explain that reasoning for me? I ask because i've encountered a creationist's position that the evidence for evolution can be ignored if we don't know how life began. I point out that t...
4
|
Did you know I'm going to seduce your dad tomorrow night
🛌
2
|
Do you think that these trumpet blasting noise from the sky's from around the world, are really Angels blowing their warning trumpets?
Like this is Revelation stuff, like the end of time kind of stuff, like Jesus is coming? Real soon?
2
|
Do you believe that Jesus is coming back?
7
|
Is Thotiana, a hood ancient egyptian deity? 🤔
0
|
Do you think that bible is to heavy for human beings to master ?
I find it's great but I also find it can be stressful to read .
1
|
Did you know that Christian persecution is near genocide levels acc to BBC news
11 or more are killed every day! But Jesus wants us to "love our enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use us" He died for you and took your punishment on his shoulders because he loves you! https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48146305
5
|
Healing sounds of Tennessee
0
|
How often do you debate religion in real life?
I have had quite a few debates online, but in real life people around me never discuss it.
1
|
How do you know when your being sarcastic enough.
Ive decided that your sarcastic enough when you have a hard time not sounding sarcastic when you actually serious.
1
|
Do you have an intemperate mind?
It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. Edmund Burke
0
|
Do you believe in angels?
1
|
Do you think that anybody does something for you is that its there own interest .
Do you think most people are selfish or do you think society has brain washed them to make them selfish ? I find a lot of people that are in important roles of life dont make themselves out to be who they really are . Like I think the simple answer ...
1
|
God, Yahweh, Has The Final Word
He has the final Word on His existence He has the final Word on science He has the final Word on belief He has the final Word on rationality He has the final Word on logic He has the final Word on our lives In other words, He has the final W...
4
|
Which celebrity resembles you?
Jim Caviezel
2
|
Do you worry for your partner's soul?
As in, whether or not they'll be condemned within the fiery gates of hell for all eternity in the after life?
2
|
Do you believe that the Devil is all to do with the mind , to destroy the mind
1
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion (Page 4) | Similar Worlds