Spirituality & Religion

Why does religion determine morals so much?
Growing up around Catholics, this was extremely prevent. I suffer from depression and anxiety, but I was taught in catholic school that it was all in my head and it was attention seeking. But that is socially acceptable in the place I was. For Amish, technology is evil.
Why do people put so much into what "God" wants and just be good to themselves and others?
1
|
peaceful143 · 31-35, M
World religions are separative, ways of controlling people,illusory. Whatever humans create and think, is dead. So his all ideas, hopes are dead. God is one of them. God gives us an identiy because we're empty,live a shaky life full of imaginations, hopes. So there is this separation,conflict and inner mess.

Spirituality & Religion

Why does religion determine morals so much? | Spirituality & Religion | Replies | Similar Worlds