I Love My Dog More Than Most People

Before I brought this little bundle of joy my days were bleak, I’d wake up feeling so lonely and sad that getting up out of bed was hard some days but everything changed when she came along and now I wake up with a smile on my face knowing that she w...
12
|
My bf bought a bed frame that’s too high for our blind Papillon. He has been sleeping with us since he was a puppy, and now he’s 11 years old, and I have been trying to find a solution for him to get on and off the bed. He won’t use stairs, I’ve trie...
3
|
My dog has only one eye since December because of advanced Glaucoma. They had to remove it because the Glaucoma had advanced so badly that it had eaten the entire retina and caused ulcers in the eye. Now, it appears that the Glaucoma has shifted to...
7
|
"No...i dont want my nails clipped and a bath. This is my hiding place. You arent supposed to see me"
11
|
It took me about 100 years to figure out how to post on this site! LOOK AT MY CUTE BOY PLZ
19
|
Loves that little red laser.
2
|
He's sleep barking next to me on the sofa. 🐕
12
|
We had to put her down today
16
|
I was going to buy a car but my dog has been sick for a few days and now she won't eat. She saved my life once, I owe her a trip to the vet at least.
6
|
She's got a black belt in begging.
7
|
I've come to the conclusion that only my dog can make me truly happy.
6
|
My dog is somewhat of a wild one, but he is still just a puppy. Yesterday, March 8th, he reached 5 months old, but at 60lbs, he doesn't look like a pup. Loki, my dog, is pure Malamute on his Father's side, Rottweiler and Husky on his Mothe...
0
|
My dog is Joey, I rarely tell people he's my dog.. Because his name is Joey, people assume he's a child and I let them.. I would choose him over every single person in my life. He's mine.. My baby.. People don't get it.. He's...
1
|

I Love My Dog More Than Most People
Categories: Pets, Animals and Nature

I Love My Dog More Than Most People | Similar Worlds