I Am Always Thinking and Thinking

I want to cuddle with someone but the guy that I'm most comfortable with is a liar and I know I never want to date him so I don't know if I should let him come over or not :( my roommates have their boyfriends over every single night and I'm reminded every day and night that I'm alone. It used to not be a problem but now it's just sad seeing them kiss like every second and I COULD be doing that, although all the guys close to me are the wrong guy.., I just don't know.. I'm about to say yes to this dude to come over but we've had so many "falling out" times that I know for a fact we aren't meant to be together and I feel bad leading him on if he does come...... fml
6
|
GeniUs · 51-55, M
Wouldn't be fair and could potentially be a dangerous situation,unless it's just for fun and there's nothing wrong in that.
EmpathicSoul · 18-21, F
I want it to just be for fun but I don't know what he thinks. He's liked me a long time
GeniUs · 51-55, M
You can only ask, most guys would think that was great.
EmpathicSoul · 18-21, F
You're right but I don't know if he deserves my time like that
Hmm.,,
Quite serious matter ..
Mis sarah

Then just forget him and try to find a new nice guy .
db1984 · M
Having someone come over for companionship as a friend does not mean that you should ever have a sexual attraction to them if you're bringing someone over just because you're sexually attracted to them then you're doing it for the wrong reasons you should bring people over into your life because there are good people to be around you enjoy spending time with him they make you laugh or they're just someone that you can talk to and express ideas and talk about the future and what your dreams and hopes are.
Abood3033 · 26-30, M
@db1984: well said
JP1119 · 26-30, M
Did you have him come over?
bLoOdtHirStY · 18-21, M
I don't know when I will stop over thinking too 😁

I Am Always Thinking and Thinking
Categories: Habits, Health

I want to cuddle with someone but the guy that I... | I Am Always Thinking and Thinking | Similar Worlds