Email or Username

I Am Always Thinking and Thinking

How much you love a person, is dependant on how much time you spend with a person, either in direct touch, or face to face, or just their photo, video, or them being in your heart, not just in mind. What they say to you, how they smile at you, how they feel being with you, and how you feel being with them?
Is there love really, or is it just a feeling? Are you enjoying the feeling or enjoying the idea that you love them?

How much time you spend with them?
|
Shayla · 31-35, F
I disagree with the whole concept. There are plenty of couples who fall out of love after moving in together. Proximity does not equal emotional connection.
Shayla · 31-35, F
[@545518,Pianist1234] Love is like oxygen? Free, easy, everywhere, not a choice.... Sorry. Some things we won't agree on.
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
[@30123,Shayla] a television wont understand, what a book is saying. It is okay.
Shayla · 31-35, F
[@545518,Pianist1234] Exactly. Don't try to keep up.

I Am Always Thinking and Thinking
Categories: Habits, Health

How much you love a person, is dependant on how mu... | I Am Always Thinking and Thinking | Similar Worlds