Do you like Starbucks?
Trump supporters are expressing their frustration at a barista's refusal to serve a Trump supporter by.... encouraging everyone to buy drinks at Starbucks. "Tell them your name is Trump so they have to call it out. Video tape them if they refuse." The plan is to annoy employees and give the company a bunch of money?

[image=http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd20/bigdpizzle/peter.jpg]

edit: apostrophe's and fixes.
3
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
sassycookie · 22-25, F
Lollll
Greenbare · 70-79, M
Starbucks sucks.
Never had Starbucks I boycotted it years ago. I saw this video this morning of a Trump supporter getting shitty at them that his coffee was taking too long and threw a tantrum and started saying it was because he supported trump and such. What a dick really.
Seriously how did they even know his political leanings.. did he go in saying make my coffee fast because I support trump? I doubt it. Sometimes coffee takes a while and sometimes you dont get what you want, even if you're a white male. go figure.
LvChris · 36-40, M
I like how the stuff there tastes, but not the cost.
Bozos with nothing to do
StrangeLove · 41-45, F
Well that will show Starbucks haha 😂
I watched the video and that guy was absolutely horrible. Lovely that they are using this as a rallying point. The boycotting Starbucks by giving them money seems a bit odd though.
LvChris · 36-40, M
It also punishes/annoys every other employee of the company who had nothing to do with the incident. I think it's very stupid, and very rude. The people partaking are rewarding the company and being dicks to people working moderately awful jobs. Way to fight for the common man~!
@LvChris: Like the alt-right actually cares about anyone else.... But yes, I feel bad for the poor people who end up having to deal with them.
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
Starbucks serves horrible coffee , all but one closed down in Australia
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
I never liked Starbucks. It's for people who pay too much for candied coffee.

Do you like Starbucks? | Politics | Similar Worlds