Bidens admin weaseling out of every campaign promise he made is a lesson in why you don’t make excuses for politicians

everrrrrr. I still think Biden’s better than trump by a mile but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to hate him for basically lying
Graylight · 46-50, F
Again. The $2k was promised BY TRUMP. He paid out on $600 of it. The original plan called for $2K. Guess what the remainder amount is?

And no one ever talked about monthly checks.

But other than that, what are all the campaign promises he's broken in 30 days?
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] why don’t you tell me some campaign promises he actually committed to first?
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@960372,NoahB] Nope, not how adult debate works. You're contention, your proof.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] lol fine. my contention is that he didn't promise anything and implied everything so that people on the internet who carry water for him can be "technically" correct when nothing good happens. Maybe that makes libs feel better but its not how you win a midterm
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@960372,NoahB] Your contention is wrong. He's had a complete written platform and agenda for almost a year, and he talks about his plans and promises at literally every chance he's given.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] okay then tell me a promise he is committed to
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@960372,NoahB] No, again, you made the contention and you provide the evidence.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] thats not whats happening here. I can't prove a negative. I said he didn't make (or campaign on) any concrete promises. you say he did. I'm simply asking you what he concretely promised
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@960372,NoahB] Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It's an old adage. You made the claim, you provide the proof. Don't tangle it in with conservative flotsam.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] I don’t feel like I’m asking for a lot here. Certainly didn’t think it was extraordinary but I guess I’m wrong
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@960372,NoahB] Nope, the victim "I'm just trying to..." card doesn't apply either. You made an unfounded claim. Back it up or stop posting nonsense.