Totally normal Judgery, nothing to see here.

Rittenhouse hearing after he violated bail:

[quote]In addition to a new arrest warrant, Binger asked Judge Bruce Schroeder to increase Rittenhouse’s bail by $200,000. Rittenhouse’s attorneys countered that Rittenhouse is in hiding due to threats.

Schroeder refused both of Binger’s requests. During a testy hearing the judge said people out on bail often fail to update their addresses and aren’t arrested. He ordered Rittenhouse attorney Mark Richards to turn over Rittenhouse’s current physical address but said it would be sealed to the public and only he and the Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department would have access to it.

The judge refused to give Binger the address, saying he didn’t want more violence in Kenosha. The move — and the comment — left Binger flabbergasted.

“I hope you’re not suggesting sharing this with our office would lead to further violence,” Binger said. “We are not the public. We are the prosecuting agency. I have never heard of a situation where the information has been withheld from my office.”

Schroeder said the sheriff could handle any further bail violations. Binger countered that Rittenhouse doesn’t live in Kenosha County so the sheriff can’t touch him. Schroeder cut Binger off in mid-sentence and ended the hearing.[/quote]

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-arrest-warrant-declined-863d4aa8da8c8c6e284297036dfff212
Well I am sure some bounty hunter will make sure he shows up. Ironically this is probably the one instance where American capitalism will make sure he shows up in court.

Personally I think everyone from his group and the cops who basically assisted him should be in the docket beside him in shackles.