Et tu, Rush?

The guy put a medal on your chest. And you question him?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/rush-limbaugh-trumps-legal-team-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened/
bookerdana · M
Blockbusters ain't what they used to be🤷‍♂️
jim44444 · 70-79, M
Technically he did not criticize President Trump, only his legal team. His biggest criticism was against Sidney Powell and her press conference fiasco. It was so bad that Trump kicked her to the curb.
monte3 · 70-79, M
It is quite a testimony to Powell that HER press conference fiasco trumps even Rudy’s draining hair dye😆😆. Trump’s crack defense team has produced two of the weirdest moments in memory, that and the press conference in the loading dock f a landscape company next to a sex shop😂😂[@8129,jim44444]
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
Receiving a medal doesn't take away your rights of critical thinking, I hope.
TexChik · F
That was taken out of context...Rush even warned today that unscrupulous libs would try to make hay out of it. Guess he was right
[@113373,TexChik] My issue with Rush, more often than not, was his pursuit of his audience, tbh, along with the whole "dittohead" thing, which seemed rather telling.

Honestly, he, along with David Letterman, I think, sometimes both made more sense to me than they should have.
TexChik · F
[@479686,MistyCee] Rush's persuit of his audience. I don't see that. I have listened to him for 20 years. He has the largest audience in talk radio and its still growing. Clinton and Obama have tried to silence him, only making him more popular.
[@113373,TexChik] Is it really still growing?

I figured that medal was kind of an homage to forebrearers, but it could be ive just got a shorter commute.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
You mean now "the base" has to find a new radio host too? They are losing even more than Hidin' Loser Impeached Loser Baby-trump.
[@8638,MarkPaul] Rush, like Fox, seems to have preexisted Trump and want to survive past him.

Honestly, I think Rush is not likely to make it by much, but it's got nothing to do with his content.
Northwest · M
Fuck him. He's one of the people who made it possible for Trump to be President.