Do you think Kamila Harris will go to beauty school and become a hair stylist after the election ?
Or maybe a 7th rate lawyer ?
AlienZipper · 61-69, M
A 7th rate hair stylist.
[@327859,AlienZipper] I would agree
Ysbdkckcndjd · 26-30, M
most likly a mini tv series lol
[@1147309,Ysbdkckcndjd] it would have to be real mini for that thing
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
carpediem · M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Calling this dumbass kid a man is a stretch. Glad you dumped his ass.
[@112526,carpediem] I didn't block him - I made it clear that whenever he puts his 2 cents in my on my posts that I would delete without reading it. I go straight to the waste can and dump his filthy hateful mouth. He loves to call everybody a racist - I wish more people just deleted his remarks - the spiteful dick head.
carpediem · M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] You know it's not healthy to hold it in... say what you REALY mean. LOL
carpediem · M
I think she'll stay politically active. She's exactly the kind of nasty partisan hack that Democrats cherish.
[@112526,carpediem] Yea a true sleeze ball - like Mr. Dementia
carpediem · M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] or one of a hundred others from Pelosi to HRC to Feinstein. Harris fits the mold. Bitter, lying bitches.
2Buddies · M
[@112526,carpediem] [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/84/47/52/2Buddies-dcuFUZ82dpSWZpq.jpg]
rhumbline · 70-79, M
Could well end up as VP
[@1143760,rhumbline] I really dont care if she is the President - just remember the bulk of Americans and how they think - this thing will not get one ounce of respect. She will meet resistance for 4 long years - so we might actually have Nancy Pelosi as President you dumb drunkard.
4meAndyou · F
DON'T say bad things about Kameltoe!!! IF she wins the election to become President, she will hunt you down and have your taxes audited, and find something about you the FBI doesn't like...🤣
2Buddies · M
[@387713,4meAndyou] Yep and like what she said about former lover/Mayor of San Francisco Willie Brown she would indict you if you so much as jaywalked. This kitty roars.
[@387713,4meAndyou] Fine with me. lol She just better make sure she is within the boundaries of law.
4meAndyou · F
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] She is above the law, as are ALL Democrats...silly. 🤪
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@883048,2Buddies] I'd let her do me a nice sloppy wet one, but any neatness or tidiness would be a dealbreaker right off the bat.
[@883048,2Buddies] He was 60 and it was 30 - that thing is nothing but a horse faced disgusting pig. I do like Willie Brown though - he put her in her place, and after the election Trump will do the same.
plankter979 · 46-50, M
hopefully as Vice President she'll be in charge of extraditing Trump back from Russia to face justice.
[@569869,plankter979] .....in charge what a joke. VPs do nothing but wait for token assignments from the President.
2Buddies · M
[@569869,plankter979] The only thing Kamel should be in charge of is controlling her own vices.