Trump voters out and about
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/91/98/Soulrunner-kd3fUj6RyO6Vy8j.jpg]
tindrummer · M
the master race
I have to tell the truth here... I know almost everyone in that photo. I live one town over. I can't believe this went viral. 😆
HannahSky · F
[@1156195,InkBot] well let's hope it draws a lot of good business for him
[@868864,HannahSky] Right next to it is a loan place, and he's a big Democrat. One of the few I know! Next to that is a doughnut shop owned by a family from Korea (I think). We have diversity here, and although racism is obviously here, everyone gets along. It's weird. A white guy will hang out with a black guy, and they'll sit around and complain about the "blacks" and stuff like that. There's a racist mentality here, but I guess they have a "not my black friends, the other black people" thought process. It's strange.
HannahSky · F
[@1156195,InkBot] I think it's that way in many states. I know there's a lot going on everywhere, but day to day, I don't see people doing anything but living their lives, like normal people do. Not to minimize anything going on, but it's also true people are just getting up, getting ready for their day..
Iwasheretoo · 36-40, M
Remember,these people think they’re running the world
Lillymoon · F
WTF 😂
Northwest · M
That guy must be pregnant with nazi triplets.
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Rural Alabama..:
[@325552,DownTheStreet] It actually is from Alabama. 😆
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Jasper [@1156195,InkBot]
[@325552,DownTheStreet] Yep. I live one town over.
Degbeme · 61-69, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/25/16/23/Degbeme-d5PxZ1UF8ypnFdV.jpg]
Azlotto · M
I dated that girl in the green shirt. Cousins need lovin too.
BobGrant45 · 70-79, M
President Trump's good economy is beneficial to ALL Americans, it even helps Democrats.
tindrummer · M
[@1130021,BobGrant45] 🤣
chris62ca · 56-60, M
[@1130021,BobGrant45] Well. They need to put more money into that school district.
chris62ca · 56-60, M
It is hard to believe that people like this exist.
I feel sorry for the young lad.