Ofcourse. We have proofs.
[@913903,transcendence] 👍🏻
Read podesta emails and tell me what else them seedy fuckers could be possibly talking about..

I’m wait 😎
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] He’s a sheep eh?
[@1143464,BabyBrightEyes] no.. just not ready for the red pill..
He should take it now before it’s to big to take orally 😎👍
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@1143464,BabyBrightEyes] [@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout]

Im a big fan of Naom Chomsky. A very famous dissident who built a career critiquing establishment power... using facts and evidence.

You guys are the sheep. You are worse than the mainstream and even more gullible. 🤣
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
Its the most crank conspiracy on the internet.
Let's have a spirt cooking session and ask the demons
[@20952,IstillmissEP] for sure
bookerdana · M
As real as a Dan Brown book!
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@335376,bookerdana] That is generous. Its more like Lewis Carroll. 😜
bookerdana · M
[@422868,Burnley123] Sadly there have been death threats to the owner of thhe pizza parlor,which has [b]no basement[/b]
Marceline · F
what is that ?
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@433936,Marceline] Here is a link explaining it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/feature/anatomy-of-a-fake-news-scandal-125877/amp/

[@1143464,BabyBrightEyes] You're welcome.
https://youtu.be/Rt4a9ie5MGk?list=PLOgRTpt88Slpn2TAMUkyq2ghDqB9wg1Ma

[@433936,Marceline]
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqSlOC3UF4?list=PLOgRTpt88Slpn2TAMUkyq2ghDqB9wg1Ma]
Elessar · 26-30, M
Only if/when they'll present evidence to a court. For now it's purely conspiracy.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Very real
[@9463,MasterLee] I believe it.
SumKindaMunster · 46-50, M
It's "real" in that there is evidence that, at bare minimum, deserves a thorough investigation of potential underage sex abuse, maybe even an underage sex abuse ring.

The fact that the MSM and their confederates make such a fuss about it being a hoax and claiming it was investigated(it was not) is a strong indicator that there is something there.

I don't necessarily believe the more outlandish parts of this conspiracy, but absolutely both John Podesta and James Alefantis deserve to be investigated and held accountable for a overwhelming amount of suspicious media that at the very least, is indicative of pedophiles.

There might be an innocent explanation, but again, we haven't heard it because it has not been investigated.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] Thanks for the link and I've read it but I'm really not convinced. The three kids mentioned are all the offspring of Tamera Luzzato, who is clearly a colleague and a family friend. 'Having fun' in the pool with kids is really not necessarily sinister. Its the way middle-aged adults with kids would talk to their friends.

I mean its [i]possible [/i]that this [i]could [/i]mean something sinister but it's barely [i]plausible [/i]and certainly not evidence. Read hundreds of emails by a random person and you would find something that can be read in a sinister way. The rest of the article you linked has a lot of conjecture, vague links, and innuendo but again, it's weak. It's similar to Alex Jone linking things with his conspiracies.

I think you are a nice guy Munster and I thank you for taking the time to share this with me but I don't come close to agreeing with you.

There is proof in the DNC emails that the Clinton camp conspired with the DNC and MSM against Bernie Sanders but this one is just noise and overactive imagination IMO.
SumKindaMunster · 46-50, M
[@422868,Burnley123] Hm, ok.

I can appreciate where you are coming from on this.

One last point and I won't pester you about this again....

There have been multiple, controversial pedophile cases the last several decades...

Jerry Sandusky
Jeffrey Epstein
Jimmy Savile
Michael Jackson
The Catholic Church

You know one thing all of these cases had in common?

They were reported, again and again. People came forward to say that these people and this organization had sexually abused them or someone they knew.

And what happened?

These reports were ignored, covered up, shamed and aggressively denied. It took years and the efforts of many, many brave people to cut through the cover up and finally get people to see what really happened.

The pizzagate conspiracy has a LOT in common with these cases. Vaguely sinister reports of child sex abuse from high level, politically connected people covered up aggressively by confederates and totally ignored/discredited by the press.

Something to consider.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] It is possible that major political players are involved in a paedophile ring. Its long been rumoured that senior Conservative MPs were running one here in the 90s. The media massively under report it and those who have got their careers ended. I wouldn't be brave enough to post about this on my FB tbh. So im not one to say this stuff doesn't happen. People called Bernie supporters conspiracy theorists before the Podesta email hack. The truth was worse than anything they claimed. I think Snowden and Assage should be pardoned in a heartneat.

The pizzagate specific stuff is clearly smoke and mirrors and likewise with QAnon. Its a picture meant to represent something here, a tenuous personal link there. This kind of conjecture quite rightly puts people off wanting to dig further cos its easy to discredit.

You need evidence. I appreciate that its difficult to get when the establishment cover their own back but its still completely necessary to have that standard. Its especially true when you are making a claim that goes against normal 'common sense' assuptions. A big claim has big responsibility.

If accusations are made without evidence, or with aspects of false evidence, then it just shitposts the whole discourse. Anyone with the writing skill, imagination and internet access can start a rumour and of people wanna believe it then it becomes really powerful. This is dangerous imo cos it means political discourse can degenerate into one set of lies against another.

The establishment lie? Yes. Though the answer isnt to compensate with 'conjecture' from your own side that you wanna believe.

Even though we dont agree, i appreciate the convo. See you soon.