Will a lot of people vote for a Presidential candidate who is currently under investigation by the FBI?
Seems like a big dealio to me.
FBI investigates everything these days...
ladycae · 100+, F
but fbi policy is to not interfere in politics so close to an election and the hatch act clearly states that a government agency can not do so. he was warned by his superiors not to go public but he did it anyway. interesting enough, he argued against going public with things about trump because it would influence the election. you can't have it both ways. that is why it was a partisan act. had he not argued against revealing info that would make one candidate look bad and then reveal info that makes the other look bad. no matter whom the candidates are. and he wrote no such promise. he saidit in July which he had no right to do since it violated policy. he will probably lose his job over this and may also be sued. this is no small blip. this was the big kahuna.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@ladycae: We'll see, but I think as the director it was his call to make. It's not his fault that she caused herself to be under investigation, and then Anthony Weiner caused more e-mails to be found. But anyway, like I said, we'll see what happens.
ladycae · 100+, F
well, violating policy and the hatch act is a big dea, big deal. and that was his decision, no one else.
Pfuzylogic · M
I voted for her yesterday! All locked in.
InvaderNice · 22-25, M
Trump was right when he said people are convicted for life for doing one fifth of what she's done. Someone suspected of SO MUCH is eligible to run, and popular at it. I'm amazed.

But I don't have anything against people who vote for her. They see it differently and (most of them) just want what's best for everyone.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@InvaderNice: I am not going to make value judgements about the way Hillary has chosen her path in life. She married a man for political clout. She had one child for political clout. That can be seen in terms of feminism or anti-feminism, but I guess it was the best strategy she could think of.

Regardless, the most important issue for our country right now is to beat back the globalist agenda. Free trade was a stupid idea, and open borders is a more stupid idea. If a female candidate were on the ballot advancing an anti-globalist campaign, then I would vote for her.
InvaderNice · 22-25, M
@NearMiss: I hope this doesn't offend you but I'm glad you're not one of the feminists who vote for Hillary because she has a vagina lol.
InvaderNice · 22-25, M
@NearMiss: Wow!!! You got so many responses to this question. I'm impressed you kept up with everything lol
Mailed my ballot off yesterday with a vote for Hillary. This isn't an investigation, it's a republican led witch hunt.
LvChris · 36-40, M
Or it is just the first time it has come up this close to an election. The investigation could reveal absolutely nothing at all, but they still have to look into it. It isn't like FDR was sending crazy amounts of emails. I am with the Clinton camp in their thinking that the FBI needs to release more specifics, as best they can. They shouldn't give away a possible case, but saying nothing let's the GOP make up murder mysteries in place of facts.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@LvChris: So much has been revealed through Clinton's e-mails that I'm starting to think she's really guilty of something. Not just sending classified e-mails, but real corruption. The many scandals related to the Clinton Foundation are just too much.
LvChris · 36-40, M
Okay
PixieCutLover · 51-55, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/21/70/31/PixieCutLover-Orp6zcXTf-b.jpg]
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
I don't care
I won't.
Lol clutching at straws. The fbi goofed up clearly and it will all end with a whimper. It was an irresponsible thing to do and it's reduced the credibility of the fbi.
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
@Adaydreambeliever: Maybe because he paid the victim 850 000 to settle ?
@NearMiss: I am not questioning anyone's legal system nor will I disrespect any country. When I said 'stupidity knows no geographical boundaries' I meant stupid people like you and Trump are everywhere in every country.
Beyond this I have no interest to pursue a conversation with you. It hurts my intellect honestly.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@BigAsset: You have no interest in pursuing a conversation with anyone. You only have an interest in making drive-by insults and displaying your ignorance like a badge. Farewell, Indian Man. The FBI does not lose credibility by investigating crimes.
She's not under investigation, they're not opening or reopening and investigation. Some emails, not from Clinton or her private server, have been deemed to be relevant. They're going to examine them to determine this. That's the extent of the story at this time.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
How did Anthony Wiener get e-mails from the Secretary of State?
It's bigger than that. They wouldn't open it if it weren't significant. Keep in mind that the FBI has essentially released enough evidence to convict her, but had decided not to indict. This is beginning to blowback on them.
Nine investigations by all manner of agencies and both side of the aisle. If there were something they could indict her on, they'd have done it three years ago.
I think you're ignoring that those investigations have found more than enough to convict her on (never mind indict). They're simply not deciding to indict. That's it... cause she's Hillary. I've actually read courts-martial reports for far far less that came back guilty, in the last few months. So there is enough. To say otherwise is to deny what is actually happening.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Oconnor: Do you think it's possible that Hillary has so many people in her web that the FBI knew they would need a higher level of evidence to convict her, and maybe now they have enough other people on the hook to get what they need?

Updated: 1 min ago