fairefoutre · 70-79, M
Depends on the number of ignorant under educated people who will vote.
Thinkerbell · 36-40, F
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr]

Oh, I dunno... NW never seems to tire of hearing himself prattle. 😂
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Tell him he’s afraid to unblock me. [@884493,Thinkerbell]
Platinum · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] you are definitely right about skunk...whatever you call the Scotsman , he suits most comment...

AbbeyRhode · F
Without a doubt. The Democrats are getting so desperate, they'll be digging up Hillary next. 😆
AbbeyRhode · F
[@884493,Thinkerbell] 😂
TexChik · F
[@27778,AbbeyRhode] or Mooochelle
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
[@27778,AbbeyRhode] YUP,, the democrats will run a woman and loose..
Mbingh01 · 61-69, F
He has my vote for sure. I can’t wait to see the snowflakes have a total meltdown😁
Nimbus · M
[@821043,Mbingh01] It's lookin' likely.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Yes. He’s going against a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Nimbus · M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] 😁
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] nice one!
raysam363 · 26-30, F
It's extremely likely. His track record on the economy will win him votes just on that, and if the impeachment trial goes the way everyone thinks, it will make it a sure thing.
Nimbus · M
[@960394,raysam363] Good point.
[@960394,raysam363] I'm a moron and that monster is toast.
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@960394,raysam363] good summary
wanderingelf · 56-60, M
Under normal circumstances I'd tend to agree, but these circumstances, and certainly this man, are not normal. Donald Trump is an aberration for any civilized nation, even if (God forbid!) he manages to carry 50% of the vote. While the economic numbers and job creation appear to be very strong at a glance, a deeper look reveals an ever widening income discrepancy, and a taxation structure that is now perilously close to being regressive. I think this election will swing on voter turnout - - higher turnout always favors Democrats, as most Americans actually are Democrats. In 2020, we have a strong mobilizing factor at play: namely, that far more Americans loathe Donald Trump than do not. What's more, they equally loathe the conservative Republicans who enable and protect him. It's not over till it's over, so the hopes of Democrats rest upon huge voter turnout in 2020.
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@1043532,wanderingelf]

Trump is awesome... love the guy.
[@1043532,wanderingelf] the Neanderthals had bigger heads though.
Khenpal1 · 56-60, M
[@1043532,wanderingelf] that's why in free world we have election every 4th year to get rid of mother fuckers 😂
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Dont forget that one of Ivankas Chinese patents, was for voting machines!!
2Buddies · M
[@763897,Harriet03] In order to prosecute, there must be something of substance. Your beloved DemonRats have manufactured evidence that doesn't exist except in hater's minds. However...
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/82/98/84/2Buddies-9HtQf0KOMrjyOMi.jpg]
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@883048,2Buddies] I am NOT a democrat!! WTF has Hillary Clinton got to do with the question?!!
You need to concentrate on the future, not the past.
It's looking frightening with that embocile.. 😲
2Buddies · M
[@763897,Harriet03] Of course not, and neither are disingenuous timely evasions. With reservation I politely ask does that mean no dinner tonight?
windinhishair · 61-69, M
It is unlikely when about 55% of the nation remains opposed to him. But there is a whole election season ahead of us, plus an impeachment trial, so let's see what happens in the next few months before calling the election.
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@1043532,wanderingelf] Your comments are spot on. 👍️
Nimbus · M
[@1043532,wanderingelf] Interesting and fair assessment 👍️
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1043532,wanderingelf] …..and a partridge in a pear tree
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
Spot on ... 32 states for sure ... a potential to take 42

42 if Biden runs
Nimbus · M
[@6757,questionWeaver] Why the Biden difference?
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@1313,Nimbus]

Sleepy Joe has a negative/zero appeal in 4 key states ... NM, MN, OR and CO .. Joe is a big urban guy with no ability to rally rural populations without cities

And his negatives in NH, NC and ME ... essentially hand those to Trump

Where he is strong ... they do not need votes (CA,NY,DE,NJ,MA, MD)

The net effect is the people in those 7 more states could power them to Trump ... implying it is likely Trump keeps his prize 3 ... taking him to a smashing 42 states ... without concern for the popular vote
Nimbus · M
[@6757,questionWeaver] K, got it.

Similar here with Doris winning.
No real opposition.
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
I think he will win again, yes.
Nimbus · M
[@903658,BelovedTed] 👍️
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
[@1313,Nimbus] Ugh for me, but I don't really see how he loses with this economy.
[@903658,BelovedTed] How could he win with it? Only the rich think employment or the economy itself has improved. The poor in the middle of the black hole know what obliteration feels like. And most of us are in that hole now. Don't care how many puking new slave wage jobs get created, and trust me most of them are fake news

Updated: 1 min ago