soon. Huge win for the President The President by stating his case succinctly and effectively in a resolutely presidential manner won.
[b][big]Mrs Pelosi and Cryin Chuck looked like beaten fools[/big][/b]

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/37/07/93/Jackjjacksonjr-4yvIGlPIkDnlCbV.jpg]

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/21/62/72/Jackjjacksonjr-drzd57BvXhwsFdx.jpg]
16
|
MarineBob · 51-55, M
It's amazing that the dems. changed their stance after our President agreed with them
WoodyAq · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Check the National Review, for example.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Checkoverall rwality foronce lol. [@392917,WoodyAq]
WoodyAq · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Yeah, those aren't words. But I guess that's where you are getting your information.

WoodyAq · M
You are sounding desperate to convince yourself of it.
WoodyAq · M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] She really is a piece of work, isn't she?
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Nuh uh. And the Dems attached other negative strings. [@392917,WoodyAq]
WoodyAq · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] ??
havent seen it.. but our media is rather right wing here and they are saying he has been lying and telling nonsense
WoodyAq · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] 2 years to push their priorities with minimal resistance. Which they did.

The wall wasn't among the priorities.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Wrong. The Dems had total control way longer. Besides thr President is only asking them to fund THEIR agenda. [@392917,WoodyAq]
WoodyAq · M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Pretty sure a long concrete wall was never their singular focus.

It doesn't matter how long who was in charge. If it didn't get done, it must not have been a very high priority. If it isn't a priority, why is Trump insisting it is?
AlienZipper · 56-60, M
They both look like that pretty much most of the time.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/38/92/22/SniperMk1Mod0-Z15M4xnK3ENQTlD.jpg]
AlienZipper · 56-60, M
[@824678,SniperMk1Mod0] LoL 😂
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
That might be an insult to a famous artist lol. [@824678,SniperMk1Mod0] [@327859,AlienZipper]
UpChuck is humiliated to have all his previous anti illegal immigration comments thrown back at him.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Virtually all DEM professional politicians. Biden voted for it too among others. [@327859,AlienZipper]
AlienZipper · 56-60, M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr]

It's nothing but revenge politics as usual. Just like with Kavanaugh. If it wasn't the wall it'd be something else.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Thr public must be reminded that the Dems hoodwinked us by passing and enacting border security in 2006 and never funded it. [@327859,AlienZipper]
Nimbus · M
[image=https://media.giphy.com/media/2uI8XF2T6UT4vaFVEM/giphy.gif]
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Won at what? I still don't know what your original point is, because that image you posted is clearly just a meme.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
Check the Schumer quotes. He has done a complete 180. [@6579,BlueMetalChick]
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Who cares about Schumer, he's a corrupt corporate piece of shit, almost as bad as Trump is. They pretend to be enemies but they suck up the same contributions from the same corporations and big businesses and they both have your worst interests at heart.
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Mexico will pay for the wall.
Well guess whose really going to pay... FUCKING SUCKERS 🤷‍♀️
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] Yet AGAIN you miss the point. It's him I hate ( treatment of women) Not his supporters..
SumKindaMunster · 36-40, M
[@763897,Harriet03] Then why are you constantly on posts by Trump supporters mocking them, shaming them, and posting derogatory memes? Do you not understand the difference between the two?

You are calling Trump supporters here

[quote]FUCKING SUCKERS 🤷‍♀️[/quote]

I don't think I am missing your point. More like you are in denial.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
I’m no fan of the President bad behavior. I am a big supporter of thr policies advanced by the President. [@763897,Harriet03]
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
Sure, but wasting taxpayer money by detaining illegal immigrants in American jails and then prosecuting each and every one individually in a court of law with the intention of incarcerating them in the United States is perfectly fine.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
The term “illegal immigrant” appears nowhere in US immigration law. Prove otherwise or move on along. [@176964,room101]
room101 · 46-50, M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] For somebody who used the word "parse" umpteen times in our last exchange, you sure as hell don't have a friggin' clue how to apply it.

Grow up.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] [quote]The term “illegal immigrant” appears nowhere in US immigration law. Prove otherwise or move on along.[/quote]
That's not what the argument is about. The original comment was posted by me, and at no point in my comment did I ever try to tell you that the term "illegal immigrant" is the official nomenclature. You're making up a fake argument so that you don't have to pay attention to what I actually said.

Stay on topic. Otherwise, move on along.
Hmmm. Did you see the bags under his eyes?

I'm thinking he must have lost a makeup person to the shutdown.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
That’s a little catty lol. He’s what 71? Iam a gentleman and didn’t mention the appearance of Mrs Pelosi and Cryin Chuck 😀 [@479686,MistyCee]
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] 🐱

soon. Huge win for the President The President by ... | Politics | Similar Worlds