Email or Username

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

$18 Billion For His Wall ?
😳 I thought Mexico was going to pay for it ? The way to stop immigration from those "S*******" countries is to make them build a wall, with HIS name on it and charge them for that too of course, so that those... umm... undesirables cant fl...
9 mins ago
|
Will the GOP blame Hillary or Obama for the shutdown?
Let’s get our government shutdown timeline straight: ▪️GOP has WH, Senate and House ▪️Trump promised DACA deal ▪️GOP let CHIP expire ▪️GOP tried to use CHIP as blackmail ▪️GOP IGNORED bipartisan bill to protect DACA ▪️GOP now trying time blame DEMOC...
1 hr ago
|
Are you often worried that you'll get to the end of your life without having done all the things you wanted to do ?
7 hrs ago
|
Mark Zuckerberg helped the Pakistani government have an apostate sent back from the US to Pakistan to receive the death sentence for leaving Islam
Lest we forget.
7 hrs ago
|
Every day, the EU illegally smuggles Africans into the Greek Islands and pretends they are syrian refugees
8 hrs ago
|
In the wake of MLK day, I wonder why liberals hide the fact that Jackie Kennedy called him a terrible man (but Republicans are the only racists)..
10 hrs ago
|
If you played Fallout 4, which side did you pick ?
Poll See Poll Options
10 hrs ago
|
The Chinese built a wall on top of mountains and they had less technology I just wonder why people are saying is difficult to built the wall?
12 hrs ago
|
British Law
"it isn't illegal for your neighbour to film you from their window with a permanent camera but it is illegal for you to take a picture of the camera with their phone to prove to us they are doing it"
12 hrs ago
|
Is someone hacking my account and writing stuff?
13 hrs ago
|
What are your top 5 priorities?
22-25
13 hrs ago
|
Why do people complain about Trump calling countries s**t-holes?
It's like calling people fat. Nothing wrong with honesty.
14 hrs ago
|
Is the US government going to be shutdown over illegals who shouldnt even be in it?
Are we completely stupid now? US CITIZENS ONLY
15 hrs ago
|
Can you be neither pro- nor anti-PC (political correctness)?
I feel like that's what I am. Like, I want no words to be considered absolute taboos and don't want people to feel bad or be silenced for saying words like the n-word (not typing it out because I don't want to be banned from this site ...
15 hrs ago
|
what if someone threatens you with a shotgun and you say i will disarm you with my mind
16 hrs ago
|
Theres a REASON
The First ammendment is Freedom of speech. And right after it comes the Second. The Right to bear arms. These are the two MOST important rights in keeping a TOTALITARIAN regime out of power. Once these were ever abolished. Slavery to the system be...
16 hrs ago
|
This is how British housing associations deal with complaints
When I first moved into the block of apartments, a very scummy neighbour below me, just to create drama, thought it'd be funny to lodge noise complaints about me. At one point I got home after having spent several days at the other end of the co...
17 hrs ago
|
I am Woman!
I am wise but it's wisdom born of pain... Saturday, January 20,2018
17 hrs ago
|
Isn't Justin Trudeau a beautiful man?
19 hrs ago
|
Dear healthcare providers
If you can't do your job, maybe you should get a new goddamn job. What's that? They did what now? Excuse me while I vomit. The top civil rights official at the Department of Health and Human Services is creating the Division of Conscience ...
21 hrs ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds