Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Do you think trump could ask his boss if he’s planning on shooting down more commercial flights this summer?
I'm going to be flying a lot, so a heads up would be much appreciated. A missile which brought down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in eastern Ukraine nearly four years ago was fired from a launcher belonging to Russia's 53rd anti-aircraft bri...
5
28 mins ago
|
Winning? SAD!
So far this week... Trump has suggested - you know, that lover and defender of the US Constitution - that any NFL player who kneels during the national anthem "shouldn't be in the country." Has lost a federal appeal and may not blo...
6
2 hrs ago
|
Why are international oil prices so high?
1
3 hrs ago
|
Are they really planning to tear off people's heads in Ohio?
According to a news clip I saw on YouTube, Ohio is planning on executing their condemned criminals by using a machine to tear off their heads. Seemed incredible. Does anyone know if this is for real?
0
7 hrs ago
|
What are some things the U.S. government can do to pay off the nation’s 21 trillion dollar debt?
0
9 hrs ago
|
Are you tired of politicians BS about Healthcare ? I am...
My insurance company decided our group is not large enough and they dropped us. So we signed on with another company - here's the thing - I just met my deductible since January, when the new coverage starts on June 1, that goes out the window. I...
2
13 hrs ago
|
Remember when Trump started blocking people on Twitter?
Remember also then that people said it was unconstitutional and they were poo-pooed by his supporters? A federal judge in New York ruled Wednesday that President Trump is in violation of the Constitution when he blocks users on Twitter. Patience is...
8
14 hrs ago
|
Comey and Clapper: True American Heros
By inserting spy's into the Trump campaign, thereby assuring no Soviet interference in the campaign, kept the campaign so clean that intense investigation has found nothing to support the allegations, those two assured the American people that t...
0
20 hrs ago
|
Lesley Stahl spills the beans on Trump and "Fake News"
Lesley Stahl, a highly respected journalist with a legendary career, confirmed yesterday what most knew all along. It's unfortunate that the knee jerk reaction from the manipulated will be to discredit her in lieu of listening to what she...
10
21 hrs ago
|
Discuss
2
22 hrs ago
|
boris johnson
ok so boris has run out of parliment to aviode being asked questions so a should he stay b should he be sacked c should he be forced to go to parliment to face the questions now he wants his own plane !
2
1 day ago
|
Are you against feminism, why?
Im baffled with how many people are against feminism. I want to understand why, anyone that wants to discuss the topic(hopefully in a friendly manner) I'd prefer you to pm me but it's ok to comment too.
18-21
0
1 day ago
|
You know how there is a communist party during the elections...
I know they will never win but in theory, if they did, what would even happen? We will just randomly convert to Communism once they get into office and once their term is up we would just magically go back to Capitalism? How would this function?
1
1 day ago
|
Lucifer, is that you?
There's a sinkhole opening up on the White House lawn, 'cause you know, the swamp has yet to be drained... ... But could it be the devil, come to take away his star pupil? His hell will be having to play 2nd chair for all eternity. 👿
10
1 day ago
|
Time to be worried about Cohen again?
Under the agreement, the [Cohen's] partner, Evgeny A. Freidman, a Russian immigrant who is known as the Taxi King, will avoid jail time, and will assist government prosecutors in state or federal investigations, according to a person briefed on ...
1
1 day ago
|
Why does the left hate free speech?
Its because they are snowflakes who want to live in an echo chamber. They do not tolerate views which differ from their own because they criticise them instead of just agreeing with the obvious truth. They also attack our President and we need to sto...
10
1 day ago
|
How do you feel about trump reversing Obama-era rules barring hunters from using spotlights to shoot mother bears and cubs hibernating in their dens?
1
1 day ago
|
trump say he's sticking with a potentially hackable iPhone because it is "too inconvenient" to change.
Wait, this sounds familiar. Isn't that the same exact argument "Lock her up" Hillary Clinton used to justify using a private email server? Will the NY Times devote front page coverage of this story for six months like they did with ...
6
1 day ago
|
My boss believes that America attacked it's own people and orchestrated 9/11.
What do you think about this Rajiv Dixit theory (conspiracy) that USA orchestrated the entire 9/11? Honestly, it irked me a little. I particularly don't like conspiracy theories and theorists.
5
1 day ago
|
Can't get a Nobel with no action
"Wow," Trump said, "we haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!" "If I think that it's a meeting that is not going to be fruitful, w...
5
1 day ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds