Email or Username

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Anyone else interested in strange mysteries?
If anyone can shed any light on the case of Henry McCabe, please do so. There's so little information on it. My curiosity is burning and this guy deserves more publicity.
1 hr ago
|
Will Paul Ryan get his new healthcare plan though?
1 hr ago
|
If a American moved to chile would they be considered immigrants?
Are Americans considered immigrants in chile?
3 hrs ago
|
How does trickle down economics work?
I read on my favourite Conservative blog that Trump's tax cut will make everyone richer. Like if you give rich people more money then they have more money than everyone else so everyone is rich. I wanna believe this but I'm real confused. ...
5 hrs ago
|
Obama just got $400K to speak at a Wall Street firm. Wasn't he supposed to be the champion for the people against Wall St when he was in office?
Makes you wonder where his real loyalty was all those years
6 hrs ago
|
Trump's tariff plan is highway robbery
Yesterday, President Trump announced he will add a border adjusted tariff of between 3% and 24% on Canadian softwood lumber. The reasoning behind this tariff is an attempt to counter Canada's tariff on American dairy products. Neither tariff i...
7 hrs ago
|
your opion please
If a politician changes parties while still in office, do you believe it is only right that he resign his office completely
7 hrs ago
|
What is Islam?
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book.... Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: (percentages have been recently updated) Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, leg...
7 hrs ago
|
Is this still considered an accident, and is it still considered a hit-and-run if the other driver flees the scene?
I had expensive breakables in the car and another driver failed to yield the right-of-way in such a way that I had to hit the brakes and swerve. I managed to avoid collision and my belongings were secure enough that nothing got damaged. Hypothetica...
9 hrs ago
|
Will Trump get his tax reform thtough?
9 hrs ago
|
Do you actually believe that Assad used chemical weapon on his people, knowing​ the bad press and the threats that would follow? That's kind of stupid
13 hrs ago
|
Remember way back when, when it was innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around?
Poll See Poll Options
Me either 🙃
15 hrs ago
|
Who will ensure the French election is kept out of those pesky"russians " interference..?
22 hrs ago
|
Why LGBTQ isn't a part of the School Curriculum
1 day ago
|
Why Feminism isn't a part of the School Curriculum ?
1 day ago
|
What Was Feminism like in The 1950s
1 day ago
|
Why most of people are against the feminism?
1 day ago
|
Should slick media skills and competence matter more than policy?
The UK Labour Party is massively behind in the polls and has a leader who is widely seen as nice but unfit to be Prime Minister. To be fair is like more like your favourite doddering uncle than an international statesman. In other words he is very mu...
1 day ago
|
do you support open border?
do you support open border policy which allows anyone to come and work and contribute to the economy and even live with some little effort? the only restriction is those who migrate to the country are heavily subjected to background check with a smal...
1 day ago
|
What is your favorite Trump tweet?
1 day ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds