I Am a Flirt

Can’t help it sometimes hahah
0
|
I'm that dude who's gonna get tipsy, flirt wit every girl around me, and be really good at it too lol.
0
|
I flirt when I’m drunk and then wake up to replies to messages I don’t remember sending.
23
|
It's so easy to be flirtatious since guys seem to like girls initiate conversations these days! I guess most of them worry too much about image!
6
|
I do not mind a little flirting just for fun, but make no mistake I do have a boyfriend and I would never do anything to change that. So be playful if you like but tread carefully!
9
|
@jarjarboom I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.
1
|
@jarjarboom I'm gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies til you get your ass back in my lovin' arms.
3
|
I love how whenever I put on my bedroom eyes you put on your don’t touch me because I’m tired and insecure and angry eyes.
0
|
Your love is the grease that puddles on the pepperoni and snakes across the melted cheese. Clogging my arteries bit by bit. Infecting my heart and leaving me at your mercy.
1
|
Tell me what country you are from and I'll provide you with a flirt appropriate to your heritage.
1
|
💦 Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine? 💦
16
|
I don't need an annual event to show my appreciation for women. I celebrate you all each and every day. Please send all cleavage shots to my inbox.
6
|
And i enjoy it
16
|
I flirt a lot. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. It is really up for you to decide whether you think I am doing it on purpose or not 😘
5
|
Tbh i don't even know if I can flirt XD am I the only one who feels like they can't flirt?
11
|
Naturally but it doesn't mean ,come over n stalk me, it's just friendly flirt♥️
13
|
I have something to say. No, it's not a political rant or an advertisement for something I sell. I want to talk about a very special girl. She is so smart, charming and graceful. Just the way she moves, dances and twirls makes my face look radia...
5
|
I can see us cruise tonight. We both sneak out through the window keeping our meeting in secret. We leave all the bullshit at home, just to spend a little bit of time with one another. Both of us talk until the early morning, engaging in conversation...
3
|
I can only imagine what you do. Are you sitting there waiting for me? Or are you sitting there wishing I'd let you be? I don't even know why I bother to even worry about you but I can say I have a kind heart and care for EVERYONE, it's...
2
|
You like me. I don't notice you. I like you. You get scared. I make a move. You pretend to not be interested. How come whenever you get what you want you're too scared to appreciate it?
2
|

I Am a Flirt
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Am a Flirt | Similar Worlds