I Miss The Friends I Have Lost
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

I Miss Bernadonner.

Bernadonner was my bestie on Deviantart and she was one of the only real friends I had who wasn't a troll, I know she said that we had nothing in common outside of the same interests and roleplaying but I didn't see it that way. Yeah I took her for granted and vilified her just for deciding to leave me, but only because I couldn't cope, I just can't cope with a friend I grew attached to leaving me, I just couldn't. And I wish that our last two conversations didn't end with her questioning what my real name is (she didn't even have a real name at all since she kept changing her name/username every few weeks or so), yes I was horrible to her, and I know that she says we didn't have anything in common apart from liking the same things but I didn't see that way, I saw it as her being the only real friend I ever had OL who wasn't a troll. And it hurts me equally as much as it does her because there are RPs I did with her that didn't get a proper conclusion or didn't even get finished at all and i've still been looking to replace her ever since.

As far as I know she has deactivated her accounts on DA and Furaffinity and said goodbye to me on Discord last year. She told me to go back to Deviantart, I am staying on Tumblr and on DA, I just respected her wishes and deleted everything she told me to delete the things I wrote that contained her name in them.

I Miss The Friends I Have Lost