Parenting & Family

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Why do women stay with a man after they have divorced him for cheating ?
0
|
What i have to do?
I got in fighg with my brother and he hit me up... Then he tried to speak to me but I didn't. I was sooo desperate and sad. What I have to do... Shall I speak to him or not?
0
|
Would you date someone that don’t take care of their kids?
....Or not even in their kid’s life? I’m referring to dead beats btw. I personally would not. If he’s not caring for the family, he does have, how could he possibly have any kind of relationship.
6
|
My mom stood me up for dinner last night! How am I suppose to react (brutally honest answers please)?
My mom and I agreed to meet up for dinner. Last night, I have waited for her for three hours and she NEVER showed up. I though she had trouble with the car or work late and I kept making excuses. My mom did that to me before even before she walked ou...
2
|
Mothers or fathers, would you choose a childless life if you could travel back in time?
3
|
What do you think of this?
Mexican man was racially abused by screaming teenagers at Dublin Luas stop in shocking viral video.
0
|
Family member tell me i should not play games as i might get addicted. The word be ,'MIGHT.'
And this person who says they wont waste time playing them anymore goes and spends 400 euros on a playstation 4
1
|
A family member likes to keep telling me to do better by going to college
but soon as i do that They starts getting angry as im not there to babysit for then and mind that persons house. They only like to say these things to make it look like they are supportive. But they dont like it you take action in your life.They like...
1
|
If you could go back in time, would you still marry the same person?
By @thethirdeye
Robot
1
|
My Family is a mixture of mixed nuts, fruits and vegetables
Wouldn’t want it any other way ❤️
3
|
Do your grandchildren's looks favor your own?
0
|
Would you name your son Luther?
If so why not?
1
|
what does your quadrillionth cousin look like?
0
|
Just a place to vent
So I wanted to quit my nursing job because I am stressing out too much and I'm not feeling it's my call. I'm working for quite some time , but I still didn't adjust to it. And I feel like I never will. I am good at this job ,profe...
7
|
Why do some parents do stuff on purpose to get kids to learn thinks? That's annoying stop.
My dad would do some stuff on purpose so we can learn things. One time I wasn't interested I meeting the daughers of my aunt's friend. I didn't tell her that. Weeks ago my aunt introduce us to each other and she asked me if I can show ...
0
|
Why are most courts on a women’s side when it comes to deadbeat parents?
There are fathers that have custody of their children, but when a mother has custody why is the father almost always held 100% financially responsible. For instance if a woman leaves her husband for her boyfriend and takes the children, they live tog...
1
|
Could you be happy living a childless life?
Robot
0
|
What do you talk about with your in-laws?
1
|
Is it wrong or being a snitch for telling your mom you found a can of beer that was drunken in your ELEVEN year old brothers room?
🙃 16 years old I understand, but 11 wtf
5
|
What is controversial about the notion that having a child is not an accomplishment?
Are mothers more offended by this statement than fathers?
1
|

Parenting & Family

Parenting & Family (Page 2) | Similar Worlds