Parenting & Family

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Do you like your children ? I feel like a lot of people don’t like their kids.
4
20 hrs ago
|
Update on the package from my dad...
Original story here: https://similarworlds.com/3692897-I-Lost-My-Father-to-Suicide/2688419-My-aunt-just-found-an-unopened-package-from-my-dad I got the package today and it was a bunch of photo slides from 1974. My uncle’s prom, to be exact. It was ...
27
1 day ago
|
What do you do with a family member that lies all the time and everyone believes them?
5
1 day ago
|
Why did my dad make me talk to this girl? He said he stopped me from going into my room on purpose (blunt answers)? My dad always does this to me.
My dad knows I stay in my room and I'm very depressed since mom abandoned is and he is fed up and refuse to go places and that's why my aunt comes over sometimes to get me out of the house so I won't be with in a house of men. I like b...
0
|
My friends tell me I'm a good singer but my dad says I suck at it and my brothers say don't ever sing again. What should I do?
I really like singing but whenever I try to sing, my dad says, "I advice you to do something else. Find a new passion. I gotta be honest sweetheart, you're bad at singing." I was shocked. My uncle said, "Oh no don't let Esmie...
0
|
Are you proud of the family you've helped to make?
0
|
Has your parents done something on purpose to get you to learn things?
Mine has a couple times. It's so annoying but can't with good result.
0
|
Just broke up my son's first fight. Anyone else go through this yet?
Went to pick up my 14 year old at the basketball courts and I pull up to 4 boys going at it. Shirts torn, punching hard, pushing down. My heart sank when I saw my son. My first instinct was to scream stop at the top of my lungs but they kept at it....
6
|
Aren't all the moms in the world awesome?
0
|
Are you growing up to be an armchair like your dad?
1
|
Why is that parents tell their kids to grow up but then don't want them to grow up?
Parents no offense are confusing. I'm going to my senior prom this weekend and my dad was like, "She's too grown up. I'm not ready for her to ne this grown up." My aunt was like, "Why do kids have to grow up? 😭😭😭😭" ...
1
|
Name something your parents did that you will never do to your kids or future kids?
1
|
Why do some parents threatened to take of throw their kids' stuff away?
I remember one day I didn't wanna go to school and I cried so much because there was this bully in my class that picked and was so mean to me. My dad and mom (before she walked out on us) told me if I don't stop crying, they would take my d...
2
|
How many times removed is cousin Tennessee?
Quadrillionth cousins???
0
|
I'm curious
How did you potty train your kids. Did you beat them up or what? And how old were they?
1
|
Parents always trying to one-up their children
I assume parents who do this are insecure. Anytime their kid is kicking @$$ at something their parents try to push them down or disencourage them. It's quite pathetic and disgusting on the parents side.
22-25
3
|
Is it normal for a motherless daughter to be jealous of girls that have loving mothers that were there to be part of their lives?
I never had a loving mother and when I see people with loving mother I get bitter and jealous. Also sad. Mom chose drugs over us and walked out on us. My mom wasn't there to help me with my first period and my coming of age stage as a girl. The ...
0
|
Why are most older siblings so mean and brutal to younger siblings?
My brothers were mean to me. This is when we were kids. I was mean to them too. My oldest brother told me, "You need to learn to respect your elders. That's why I'm so mean because YOU'RE being mean. Would you like if someone got ...
1
|
Do you believe in tough love?
2
|
Best wishes out there for those who have lost their moms or just have really awful moms
8
|

Parenting & Family

Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds