Parenting & Family

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Parents, is your son or daughter struggling in school?
My 12 year old is in the 7th grade and shows no motivation and is very lazy with school work. He is currently getting D's and F's in four of his classes. I know I'm responsible for this, and have tried almost everything I know of to he...
1
5 hrs ago
|
Why did my daddy had to die?
You all probably don’t remember me from the other experience project but me and my Daddy were very close, it was just me and him against the world til March 2018 came and we were told he had leukemia and now it’s March 2019 and it feels like half my ...
5
13 hrs ago
|
For those of you who lost their mother...how do you coop with the loss of your mother?
Almost a month ago........I lost my mother from a drunk driver! I wanna kill that drunk driver for being so fu'king stupid! Its been very very hard and I miss the living HELL outta my mom. My mom and I were so close and had a very strong bond. I...
2
18 hrs ago
|
What would you name your baby daughter if you were to have one?
I said "if"
4
1 day ago
|
If your child had to be in NICU how long did they need to stay?
I’m cleared to go home tonight but baby is not cleared to go home yet 😔
0
1 day ago
|
For those who have had babies:
Why is it bad if you’re past your due date? My moms friend is at the hospital and they’re trying to induce labor, she’s 9 days past her due date. Nothing is happening. Why is that bad? She’s my age, it’s her first child and as far as they can see...
0
|
Parents why don't you let your kids have a pet of believe they will take care of it (brutally honest answers)?
My late mom never believed us when we said we'll clean up after it. She still didn't believe us. She said no everytime we ask. She said they're messy, a huge responsibility and we weren't ready. She said, "I don't believ...
1
|
Motherless women/girls, do you get jealous or envious when you see ladies with their moms?
I'm happy for them but it kills me inside. I see girls and women with their loving alive mother's I don't have a mom anymore! My mom won't be around to give me advice on motherhood in the future! I need my mom and my dad's gi...
7
|
Do you like your parent's new partner? why or why not?
I don't like my dad's girlfriend too much. I mean she is a kind respect woman but she isn't my mother! My dad did warn us we'll be seeing a LOT of her. My mom died when I was 18. My dad was devastated. Six months later guess what....
3
|
Motherless people I have a question if you don't mind. How did you coop with your loss or abandonement?
My mom was killed four years ago and it's still hard for me. I don't have a mom anymore. I am happy for others that still have their mothers but it kills me inside and I envy those who still have loving mothers even middle aged adults with ...
2
|
Any men and women stay in relationships just to be around the child? Do you guys have a no dating other ppl rule?
0
|
Does doing homework with your children fill you with rage?
My sister is bloody terrifying right now. 😬
6
|
Do you know how to communicate with your elderly parents?
Do you have any advice to help me to Be more patient with mine?
0
|
How is everyone today?
It’s been a long time since I been on this website, a lot has happened and I’m hoping to find friends and emotional support ❤️
6
|
I need to move away from my parents ASap
Pray for me please
12
|
How big is your family?
1
|
Does ur mother check on u everyday?
Mine doesnt She doesnt ask if im ok..is that normal?
2
|
Have you ever what, revealed your own what?
Then hit your son on the back of the head?
0
|
Is it okay to stop talking to your father if he always releases his anger on you?
I love my father but I am tired of him releasing his anger on me all the time. He has anger issues and it has become endless struggle for me. I was born sick but I could handle him better in the past but now my illness has become worse but he keeps o...
1
|
Are there any Cape Verdeans out there?
1
|

Parenting & Family

Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds