Parenting & Family

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Happy birthday daddy!!!👨🏻🎉🎊🎁🎂
Happy birthday daddy!!!! I love you so much!! Thank you for being the best daddy in the whole world! You are always there for me whenever I need you! I’m sorry I make you mad a lot. I still love you though! Hbd daddy
0
7 hrs ago
|
Natural remedies?
Just when I thought everyone was getting over their colds, my youngest sister has got both tonsillitis and an ear infection. I’m trying to look for some natural remedies to help relieve some of the symptoms rather than just filling her with painkille...
1
16 hrs ago
|
Did your parents do a good job raising you?
Mine didn’t even have the chance to...they died when I was a little kid leaving me alone to face this harsh world...so whenever I see a kid who I know their parents are doing a great job but they just want to sound cool by complaining about them I ju...
1
20 hrs ago
|
Is it true that some children are happier seeing their moms than dads?
I get that the children get close to their mom first but dads are there too. I mean I'm closer to my mom but I love my dad to pieces. I'm close with him too.
2
1 day ago
|
What is the biggest family you ever knew?
My parents were friends with a family that had 21 children. None adopted. All were single births. I remember the Mom having bags under her eyes and constantly looking tired. Their house always had the washing machine running.
3
|
How many children do you have?
Poll See Poll Options
I have three.
4
|
Do you think kids should get to pick whether or not they go to school any given day?
I'm talking regular school days, not special events, field trips etc... My 4 year old niece didn't go to school the other day because "she didn't want to go".🙄 I think my sibling is establishing my nieces adult behavior. Wh...
5
|
My husband gave me permission to hit his sisters.
He said they were just stupid little 🤔😳 ( ). Well the truths hurts.
0
|
Do your children bathe?
My niece is spending the night. I told her to go take a bath. Her: I already took one. Me: When? Her: This morning before I went to school. (16 hours ago) Me: Go take a shower Her: But 2 in one day is too many 🤷🏾👉️🚿
1
|
Has anyone worked in a montessori childcare/preschool?
How is it different to a play-based preschool?
0
|
If it is natural to not care for some people though they have done nothing to us, is it then possible to not like our own children?
1
|
Why do some people try making parents feel bad for being single?
When many single parents are happy along with their children? SN: There's no glory in putting other people down so you might feel superior.
7
|
Will you put your parents in a nursing home when they get old and frail?
2
|
Are you a godparent?
1
|
Did you know that in legal terms, if you are 1/32 nd of any race, you can stand up in court and swear you are a member of that race?
That means that about 6 generations back you had one ancestor among 32 of that race. I was interested in a story about a white American businessman who had his DNA tested, and discovered that he had a tiny fraction of african blood in his ancestry, a...
6
|
Who doesn't want to have kids?
If so why not.and how old are you?
2
|
What does this mean?
Ever time we go to see a family member they go in their room.. I do this also when my sister comes over being that I don't like her. And we don't talk.
0
|
Are there any other 43 year old Mothers of 3 that just want to be as young as they feel?
Are there any other 43 year old Mothers of 3 that just want to be as young as they feel? Let me literate this statement....I just threw a party, which I love by the way...with all my family friends, but I have my first baby girl. I have two boys 21 ...
3
|
Whats the worst part about having kids?
3
|
How would you feel if your teen ran away?
0
|

Parenting & Family

Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds