I Have Been Caught Masturbating

Caught by the wife

I have an office in our garage in California, and that's about the only place I have any hope for privacy, so I tend to wait until my wife and kids have gone to sleep and then pull off my clothes and fire up the porn. A couple weeks ago, around 2:00 AM, my wife wandered out into the back yard looking for our dog, who was acting strangely, and caught me naked with my dick in my hand. She pretended not to notice, talked to me about the dog, then went back inside. Not a peep about it since. Someday perhaps I'll get her to talk to me about it, but she avoids talking about sex, so she might need some gin first.
WandererTony51-55, M
Yes, a couple of glasses of gin and tonic, dim lights, light music, close hugging, warm kisses, partial undress ... and then the question !! 馃槈馃槆
SilkandLace241-45, M
Sounds like something that would happen to me馃槥
silkydrawersT
It's happened to me but I wasn't sitting there naked. What I was doing was much more embara
ssing.
StevexStephie61-69, M
[@8778,silkydrawers] Actually looks so very satisfying! Wish I could join you!
MardraeF
[@8778,silkydrawers] sweet....馃槝
silkydrawersT
[@1206142,Mardrae] It's always the most enjoyable way for me.

I Have Been Caught Masturbating