I Need to Vent

[b][i][c=#002673]First time I went to jail. I was still in my pajamas. It was cold out. And my "mother" sent over a sweater of mine as if it was supposed to be some sort of "good gesture". It wasn't. For someone on the outside looking in, it may seem that way. But I know better. Nothing warmed me up that night I spent in jail. I was a scared child.

And yet angry. Angry because it was my "mother" that allowed that shit to happen. Even when I had warned her stupid ass months prior. Fuckin' cunt. All I did was defend myself. I was the child that never gave her any problems. Yet she choose her other child that threw dirt on her name. Those deeds won't go unpunished. Cause I will personally see to it that it doesn't.[/c][/i][/b]
2
|
Edited: 1 week ago

I Need to Vent
Categories: Other

First time I went to jail. I was still in my pajam... | I Need to Vent | Similar Worlds