I Like Clean Shaved Guys

[b]FRESH[/b]
I enjoy a freshly shaved face as much as a well-groomed beard. Facial hair is okay with me but I don't want a guy that sport a better ponytail than me, and if his hair is shining more than mine he better find some powder. I don't want my guy to be prettier than me. ;)
ToyMan56-60, M
No worry about a ponytail from me. The hair on my head stopped coming in long ago. 馃ぃ
ToyMan56-60, M
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] You women are sadistic. :p
helenS31-35, F
[@1104,ToyMan] Yes and it looks nice. Body hair is simply a natural part of the male body, and an attractive sight.
samueltyler270-79, M
[@1104,ToyMan] not beards, 5 o'clock shadows.
Byron8by7M
I am clean shaven, with short hair, but I am going grey, with a small bald spot, so you don't have to worry, darlin'.
samueltyler270-79, M
[@6602,helenS] fully hairy? Not my body type, I have just the usual chest and extremith hair. also mine is so light in color that you can't tell it is there my pubic hair is the same.
helenS31-35, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] Haha that's what I said, you're all different, and you're all attractive, unless you shave your bodies.
samueltyler270-79, M
[@6602,helenS] thanks, many do not find the male body is attractive. I would certainly love to know that you appreciate mine.
helenS31-35, F
Haha you鈥檙e right!
Also I think men should spend [i]considerably[/i] less time in the bathroom than we do. Shaving their face (!) and keeping their bodies clean with plain soap should almost always suffice.
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
[@6602,helenS] definitely. If I'm waiting for him to go out there is something wrong.
sunrisehawk61-69, M
LMBO.... I'm just happy to have some hair on top... No danger of being prettier than you, or most any woman... I'd hazard a guess that I've got a lot more elsewhere....
samueltyler270-79, M
I don't get the 2 trends, scruffy looks in men and shaved bare pubic area in females.
helenS31-35, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] I fully agree with you on that, 'specially on the scruffy looks.
samueltyler270-79, M
Good to hear that from a sexy woman. I have never understood the desires.
MagentaF
Heheh, I get you. There is something highly appealing about a fresh shaved face. Although his stubble is yummy too.
DragonFruit61-69, M
Most of the guys considered 鈥減retty boys鈥 are clean shaven, though.
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
[@475592,Dragon56] not anymore... beards are an in thing lol.
naughtiesfriend41-45, M
Check check check...I'm good

I Like Clean Shaved Guys