I Get Horny

I've been sexually dehydrated

This week I've been thursty AF! I just deleted like a paragraph of filthy writing about how I want a shower in secretions. No one needs to read such filth. I'm sorry for writing it. I promise never to post it.

Omg so this Friday I meet a personal trainer and next Friday I meet a Dominatrix and then probably the Friday after that I will be going to get waxed. My dance card is pretty full.

Today after work I went grocery shopping. I am so tired I don't wanna make the food I was gonna eat.

You know what is hilarious? In literally [i]every single documentary[/i] about a country or culture, at some point someone will say something like, "in this culture food is important and children/family/religion are at the center of life."

Thanks captain obvious.

I am gonna eat a halo top ice cream for dinner and no one can stop me.
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
I wish I could do something about this. I am going through it as well and have no outlet.
MtnManJohn · 56-60, M
Enjoy that ice cream tonight and your PT tomorrow.

I Get Horny