I Love Music

Snowflakes By Tom MacDonald

Another dope music video from Tom. What I love most about this dude is he isn't afraid to tell it like it is regardless of who he offends. He's not fake like most rappers let alone most musicians are. He isn't afraid to be himself and he cannot be canceled because he's his own boss. He doesn't belong to a label, it's all just himself and his girlfriend doing everything. And within just a few days, this song hit #1 on iTunes for all genres listed there. Very impressive, Tom. Please check this guy out if you haven't already. Also, he got a cool guest I really like in this music video.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMwlorNEZk]
Rolexeo · 26-30, M
Do you actually like this or do you just agree with the message?
Geno1996 · 26-30, M
[@1201398,Rolexeo] I meeeean I do own signed CDs by him and talk about his music and stuff with family and friends. So both. I agree about the things he talks about because he speaks the truth but also he makes great music. Is the chorus in some songs perfect? No, but I still enjoy his music. I like your picture btw.

I Love Music
Music