This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Live In a Sexless Marriage

Though it's non of us's fault....my job kept me away from home. Am a security operative. It hurt me daily...I hate my job. Thinking of ways out.
0
|
You know what bugs me... that stinking 5 Love Languages mess! I’ve been married 30 years.. the longevity has nothing to do with a love language. When you TELL someone what you want or need ... they should comprehend that LANGUAGE. ... so many people...
11
|
Well I’ve finally done it! Decided I can’t go on like this anymore and asked hubby for a separation. Didn’t go down very well and very awkward atm but such a relief to have finally made that decision 😊
22
|
Sometimes I think I’m an ILIASM failure. I left my SM 2 years ago. However, I’m not one of the lucky ones who has already found a new relationship. Nor am I one of the blissed-out serenity junkies who’s just thrilled to be single. I’ve done some dati...
23
|
Actually, things are better these days...
12
|
hello there
28
|
Hello everyone, I am recently coming out of very strange relationship. I would like everyone to give their honest opinion for legal, personal and educational purpose. I deeply appreciate people help and to have educational forum like this. I am shar...
1
|
Somewhere along the line.. I lost my best friend. There is no passion, no friendship, no communication; so much for my dreams....
11
|
In my personal opinion, it seems that by the time the wife realizes that intimacy has been long ignored over the years it turns into a drought. When hungry and consumed by desire the man begins to look for an emotional connection and darwinian urge ...
4
|
At some point you need to ask yourself; is it worth it? I love my husband but we are so far apart at this point I am not sure there is any coming back from it...:(
17
|
And I´m sure not the only one here to say that, unfortunately...been married for 18 years already, though sometimes it seems centuries had passed...😥
18
|
Valentines Day always makes me sad..I get a token card and candy but never anything romantic or thought put into it..I hate watching other men buy things for their wives or seeing some women get beautiful flowers ..bitter I suppose. I'm consider...
9
|
A few minutes ago my husband gave me a hug and a kiss telling how he thinks i look yummy and how he wants to make me happy. Then he stopped after and continued what he was doing. You see what he does. If he was violent and abusive at least that woul...
6
|
After years, YEARS of begging my husband to go to the doctor, because I do believe that part of the problem was physical, he finally went. His bloodwork results are starting to trickle in and surprise, surprise, surprise, he has extremely low testos...
12
|
Today while I was driving I happened to glance down at my fingers and I realized something. The indention of where my rings used to be (my engagement and wedding band) are gone. The skin looks firm and bare like nothing had ever been there. It was a ...
33
|
Hey all Hoping there will be some old EP members here. Man I loved that app for support and venting when I was having a down spell. Just having one of my down spells and looking to read some similar experiences. :/
8
|
My new crush: Jeffrey Dean Morgan. The fact that I have a crush is a rare event, so I must be healing. I'm actually starting to find men attractive again, though not dating, just admiring the beauty of MAN. 😘 It's a good sign, I think.
9
|
Would someone please give me a virtual hug? I really need one. It's hard enough not having human touch or affection for years, but dealing with this while I feel ill, for the last week, as I have, then the washing machine won't work, and ...
22
|
Here is the link to the site where many of us from ILIASM on EP have gone: http://www.iliasm.org This site does not include all the other stuff from EP - it is ILIASM only. The format of the site is a forum with boards.
8
|
My anniversary is coming up soon...seventeen years. When I say it or even type the number it makes it all the more horrible. The fact that I have spent 17 years of my life this way makes me question my sanity, but the truth is that in any situation y...
9
|

I Live In a Sexless Marriage
Support, stories, and advice from real married men and women without sex in their marriage.
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy, Marriage
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Live In a Sexless Marriage | Similar Worlds