I Just A Story

Road to Nowhere

With every direction comes a road to be traveled. My road would be on a summer sunny path with a gentle breeze at my back. Take me through the redwood and a stop at a grand ole canyon. who knows what will come next. The greatest comfort I have is kowing I can stop everything and just go.

The darkness is always going to be there. The thoughts of if im good or bad, what path to finally take, and who i want to be. All these things change each day, but what I do know is ill always have a comfort knowing I can stop everything and just go.

I want to find the tallest tree, climb the biggest mountain, and eat the freshest fish. I want to do and see things others haven't. I don't need anything I really don't. I can stop everything at any time and just go.
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@1029578,Eyeamhere] looks legit
Asificair · M
They cut all the redwoods down 🤷‍♂️
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@854658,SamtheDog] that isn't true
Asificair · M
[@279642,Arorin] 95%, almost all, but you're right it's not literally accurate. Enjoy. 🙂
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@854658,SamtheDog] there is still a huge forrest to see. One of my favorite places to go im not far from it. About a days drive.
Sounds awesome. My ideal road trip is to take the northern route across the country. Come down the West Coast then take the southern route back to the east coast. I figure to take a few months doing this. 🙂
[@279642,Arorin] Yes it would. I hope you get the opportunity to take your hike. 🙂
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] maybe one day but im married now so it might be awhile 🤣
[@279642,Arorin] Would she be interested in going with you? 🙂

I Just A Story