I Love My Kids

I have two kids that I gave birth to. They are 14 and 10. My husband and I adopted our son in 2016. He's 11 years old. When we adopted him, my youngest daughter acted out BIG time. She couldn't stand her new brother. She came around eventually. November 3rd, 2017 we adopted two girls. We fostered the two girls awhile before we adopted. My 10 year old is extremely jealous and hates it. She has gotten better but she hates sharing her room, which I understand. I am so happy we adopted these two girls - my husband and I fell in love with them INSTANTLY. However I feel so bad that my 10 year old is having such a hard time with this. :( I am confident that when she gets older she'll understand why we adopted them, and she'll be happy that we did.
nevergiveup · 61-69, M
when my eldest daughter went to the hospital to see her new baby sister she sat on the floor and read her book. She played up at home but after a few long talks and some trips over my knee she came around and now all 4 kids are good
MikeSp · 56-60, M
You and your husband are special people that have so much love in you that you feel compelled to help other children in this way. Bless you.
MikeSp · 56-60, M
[@10489,MikeSp] And then I saw your post about separating. Not good timing I'm sure. I will pray for both of you that counseling works and that you all can stay together.
Candace · 36-40, F
[@10489,MikeSp] thank you so much!!
jiamsc · M
You and your family are in my prayers. Happy to chat private message about similar experiences if you want.
Candace · 36-40, F
[@717036,jiamsc] Of course!!
Noway345 · M
You guys are special people to help those children in need!
mathsman · 70-79, M
Yes it's competition, in her mind, and needs talking about now.
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
So in all u guy's have 5 kid's in all
Candace · 36-40, F
Yes. [@576182,Starsof6]

I Love My Kids
Fatherhood Motherhood Parenting and Family