LGBT

Has anyone, I'm thinking more of us Brit's,
Have you listened to the BBC radio programme "The Change", its a (semi) drama, about a transvestite car mechanic who comes out to his wife with all hostile fallout one might expect. Things develop over three series, the biggest change is the lead role being taken up by another actor, [i]or is that actress?.
馃憰-馃憱etc, +馃憴馃憲馃憼馃憼馃憶=馃巰馃懕馃徎鈥嶁檧锔廩/i]
5
|
Who would listen to that?
LikeMindM
Someone who the subject matter might effect,or someone who likes British radio comedy/drama and is non judgmental?馃槂馃槂[@481136,kingfish2]

December 2018, and I see that the hater has left SW.
The reason why I posted in the first instance was to highlight a programme, which in my opinion was funny, but also expressed the viewpoints of the other family members affected by the news that their patriarch, boss/ mate, was a crossdresser.
geave56-60, M
[@481136,kingfish2] Anyone who like varied drama and not the same old tired tropes
Do you think they may consider a tv series as well?
LikeMindM
I鈥檓 not sure, it worked well on radio, casting and makeup would have to be spot on.[@414490,VeronicaJane]
MarkA51-55, M
[@414490,VeronicaJane] Lol. I see what you did there! Like it!! 馃榿
Highonheels46-50, M
I like watching the BBC shows on Netflix

LGBT

Has anyone, I'm thinking more of us Brit... | LGBT | Similar Worlds