LGBT

What are your opinions on the different sexualities and genders?
2
|
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
Personally i think you can be who/what you wanna be without the need to wave a flag about it.

MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
They be cray cray
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Only 2 genders.
Only 3 sexuality
Graylight · F
[@712527,AgapeLove] The actual scientifically recognized number of genders and/or sexes.
FatFuture · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] Exactly, just look up any peer-reviewed scientific study. People will be shocked to find that there are dozens of them, which science has found. It all comes down to a misconception about what the actual definitions of sex and gender are. Sex refers to the biological characteristics, whilst gender refers to personal, societal and cultural perceptions of sex i.e. differences in personalities, not biologies.
AgapeLove · 22-25, M
[@627992,Graylight] I gotta, say, I think that's two./ I am open to having my mind changed, tho
Dragon56 · 61-69, M
I love them all.
Hdryder555 · 56-60, M
Way too many to to keep track of
hertoy · 61-69, M
Two genders, several biological anomalies, and tons of confusion & bullshit!
wackidywack · 18-21
Why not be who you think you are
JimboUk · 26-30, M
No
Karmalives · 46-50, M
"Live and let live"
Indifferent I don’t try or care to keep up with them but “you do you” so I don’t care how other’s choose to identify themselves or what their sexuality is I just try my best to respect it. 🤷🏽‍♀️ So, if that’s what helps them get through their days or just who they are then so be it. Lol

LGBT

What are your opinions on the different sexualitie... | LGBT | Similar Worlds