I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental

I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
I think you have to be open-minded to be on this site. When I think about the number of strange questions I've gotten in my inbox from total strangers, I can't see how a narrow-minded person would last 5 minutes here... :P
12
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
As long as your life doesn't affect mine negatively I don't really care what you are into with certain exceptions considered immoral.
1
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
You can always be more open minded. Using your past experiences to judge present and future ones will lead you to see the same conclusions, but that's sometimes because you were only open to seeing what you thought would happen..and not what...
3
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
Because I see people and humanity as 'extended family' 😊❤
3
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
The fact that sharing that you live in a domestic discipline relationship is immediately responded with freak or your husband's abusive. Rather than attempting to learn about a different way of thinking repulses me. People need to learn to try t...
6
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
People can tell me pretty much anything - I'm not easily shocked.
4
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
It seems that throwing judgment acts as a boomerang: it is the one who throws it who suffers the most by it. The intended target will get over whatever it was you judged them about.
2
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
I'll listen to anything. I don't think ill of anyone different to me in any way. I will help anyone with a reasonable need.
4
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
For open mindedness is the key of being capable to give each and every soul; TRUE and unconditional love... <3
36-40, C
8
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
When friends tell you when you screw up or when your work is not good enough, those are your true friends.
3
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
I'd be quite a hypocrite if I wasn't open minded because close minded people really annoy me.
18-21
3
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
As nonjudgmental as a human can be. I try my best to accept everyone's views and not be critical of them (not that I always succeed.. some of these fetishes are very difficult to accept.. especially when people are trying to constantly get you...
11
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
I will never judge anyone for being who they are and will keep an open mind about everything
4
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
I don't care who you are if your bi gay transexual whatever you are I won't judge you I'm friends with everyone even if you are a little weird
0
|
I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental
Through judging we separate, through understanding we grow. It's easy to judge, it's difficult to understand. Understanding requires compassion, patience and willingness.
100+, F
0
|

I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental

I Am Open Minded And Non Judgemental | Similar Worlds